If our friends on the left are so oppossed to a wall to protect Americans?

Play that game all you want but Obama and the rest of the Democratic Party has been calling for amnesty for the past 8 years and you know it. If you want to dig up stats, don't let me stop you but if you think I'm gonna spend any time jumping through hoops for you, you're wrong. It's not like you would accept anything I post anyway.
Sure I would, I'm not in this forum just to argue. I actually read articles opinions and stats. Sometimes I learn from them and sometimes I see hypocrisy and I expose it. I am not an open border supporter, I recognize the problem that arise from illegal immigration, and I think there needs to be much reform in our immigration policy. This is not a simple Mexicans running over the border problem though...
Ok, let's see. If you demagogue this I put you on ignore.
The legal drama over Obama’s executive order on immigration, explained [Video]
Ignore away.... We have a problem with 11 million illegal immigrants In this country and we simply can't deport them all, the time and expense is unrealistic. Obamas order would give amnesty to those who are parents to US citizens. These people broke the law and that sucks but I'd rather see them come out of the shadows, work freely and pay taxes rather than stay in hiding... I believe Regan did something similar... Obama has increased funding towards border security, did you know that? The flow of illegal immigrants across the border has been a net negative over the past few years, did you know that?

We don't need to waste money on a wall and deporting people who are willing to work. Focus on deporting criminals and creating a better visa work and tracking program so immigrants and visitors have a path to work, contribute and live but are also held accountable for their actions
Yeah, just as I thought (knew). You'll never accept anything anyone posts that doesn't fit your liberal agenda. "You're not on this forum to argue". Yeah, right. I won't waste my time on you again except maybe to tell you to piss off.
Why can't you accept that different people have different points of view? I have my own... My stance supports some liberal views AND some conservative... I'm not for open boarders, I support funding for tighter security and better border tech... I also agree with liberal approaches... Some form of amnesty or pathway to legal status. Not wasting money on a wall... I see more progress being pushed from the left and I see gridlock caused by the rights inability to compromise. You seem to be the one with the closed minded partisan agenda. Look in the mirror
You've lost my respect. Piss off.

Given the number of protesters that made it into the convention, I have to say that fence was mainly symbolic and mostly useless.

Just like that damn wall that the fools think will keep people from getting into the country!!

Hell, someone could promise mining the boarder and these nuts would run out to vote for him!!

Given the number of protesters that made it into the convention, I have to say that fence was mainly symbolic and mostly useless.

Just like that damn wall that the fools think will keep people from getting into the country!!

Hell, someone could promise mining the boarder and these nuts would run out to vote for him!!
The least you could do is spell it right.
border Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

boarder Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

That's TWO days in a row that the dems have made it through with ZERO wall incidents!

No one has attacked or attempted to breach the wall!

Let's go for 3 in row guys!

Except when Democrats are in power, there IS no border security, monitoring, or deportation, as we can clearly see with this administration and with Hillary's plan to legalize the ones who are currently here ILLEGALLY. A wall will still be there, even when Democrats are in power.
How is that clear with his administration? Partisan rhetoric aside. Show me how the border situation has gotten significantly worse over the past 8 years
I just explained it, can't you read?
Words are meaningless show me some stats
Play that game all you want but Obama and the rest of the Democratic Party has been calling for amnesty for the past 8 years and you know it. If you want to dig up stats, don't let me stop you but if you think I'm gonna spend any time jumping through hoops for you, you're wrong. It's not like you would accept anything I post anyway.
Sure I would, I'm not in this forum just to argue. I actually read articles opinions and stats. Sometimes I learn from them and sometimes I see hypocrisy and I expose it. I am not an open border supporter, I recognize the problem that arise from illegal immigration, and I think there needs to be much reform in our immigration policy. This is not a simple Mexicans running over the border problem though...

You are obviously an open borders supporter and a liar.

Amazingly enough, we have made it through 1 more day without any big trouble at the wall!

And let's be honest, if Sellout Sanders leaving the party didn't instigate a breach at the wall, nothing likely will; but there is still 1 more day to go!

anywho - hats off to the dems for keeping the unwashed masses in line so far!

Amazingly enough, we have made it through 1 more day without any big trouble at the wall!

And let's be honest, if Sellout Sanders leaving the party didn't instigate a breach at the wall, nothing likely will; but there is still 1 more day to go!

anywho - hats off to the dems for keeping the unwashed masses in line so far!

Actually there were reports of Sanders supporters "breaching" the wall. They were arrested politely. They "breached" the wall politely. In fact, and officer told them (I'm paraphrasing) that it was ok, no need to rush, they could all be arrested. I think it was on Heavy but it's gone now. Gee, wonder why.

Forum List

Back