If our dictator;

Anyone can go back through your posts and see that you have done it several times.

Accusing one of mental illness is also a longtime extremist activity by the radical righ and libertarian wack wings.

Grow up, bripat.

Then you are a Soviet agent by your own definition. :lol:

Accusing their critics of being mentally ill is a well known tactic of the Soviet government.

who have I accused of being mentally ill?

If the dictator of the United States, Barack Obama, declares laws by pronouncement, bypassing the legislature, in his bid to violate the constitution and bill of rights, I will not comply and will view his actions as treason and an act of war.

Obama: I Will Use Every Power of My Office to Push Gun Control - Katie Pavlich

We are not a dictatorship and Obama does not have the authority to declare law - his word is NOT law and attempts to subvert the constitution through executive orders or other non-legislative means constitute an act of treason by Obama.

I don't understand why you would choose to become a criminal simply because you disagreed with something.

Why can't you work together and reach a solution?

Who have I accused of being mentally ill?
Anyone can go back through your posts and see that you have done it several times.

Accusing one of mental illness is also a longtime extremist activity by the radical righ and libertarian wack wings.

Grow up, bripat.

Then do it, turd. Produce a post where I accused someone of being mentally ill. I accuse letwingers like you of being morons, not of being mentally ill.

If the dictator of the United States, Barack Obama, declares laws by pronouncement, bypassing the legislature, in his bid to violate the constitution and bill of rights, I will not comply and will view his actions as treason and an act of war.

We are not a dictatorship and Obama does not have the authority to declare law - his word is NOT law and attempts to subvert the constitution through executive orders or other non-legislative means constitute an act of treason by Obama.

I don't understand why you would choose to become a criminal simply because you disagreed with something.

Obama is the criminal. When a robbers breaks into your house, do you work together with him to come to some agreement? No. You get your ar-15 and blow his fucking brains out.

The gun range where I go, normally has one wall full of military assault style rifles; when I went in there the other day, the wall was almost empty of them and the place was packed with people buying.
I figure people will get pushed and threatened about their guns to the point where we will someday see a civil war over guns; one that will make the number of dead during our first civil war, pale in comparrison.

You have done it all the time.

When you do it again, I will let you know.

Now, stand down, little one.
Who have I accused of being mentally ill?

Grow up, bripat.

Then do it, turd. Produce a post where I accused someone of being mentally ill. I accuse letwingers like you of being morons, not of being mentally ill.

Accusing their critics of being mentally ill is a well known tactic of the Soviet government.

OMG!!!! And Hitler was known to read books!!!!!!

WHERE WILL IT ALL END?!?!?!!?

Nice people read books, but there's nothing nice about accusing a critic of your political agenda of being mentally ill. That's the kind of thing only totalitarian thugs are prone to do.

Wow, Mustang! Why didn't you tell us you actually have real power beyond this message board??

Obama is the criminal. When a robbers breaks into your house, do you work together with him to come to some agreement? No. You get your ar-15 and blow his fucking brains out.

I think he needs something a bit stronger than what you suggested, Mustang.

I believe you are out of touch with reality.

The gun range where I go, normally has one wall full of military assault style rifles; when I went in there the other day, the wall was almost empty of them and the place was packed with people buying.
I figure people will get pushed and threatened about their guns to the point where we will someday see a civil war over guns; one that will make the number of dead during our first civil war, pale in comparrison.

Forum List

Back