If our dictator;

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
If the dictator of the United States, Barack Obama, declares laws by pronouncement, bypassing the legislature, in his bid to violate the constitution and bill of rights, I will not comply and will view his actions as treason and an act of war.

Obama: I Will Use Every Power of My Office to Push Gun Control - Katie Pavlich

We are not a dictatorship and Obama does not have the authority to declare law - his word is NOT law and attempts to subvert the constitution through executive orders or other non-legislative means constitute an act of treason by Obama.

I think the question should be asked of all Obummer supporters, should Obama write and Executive Order to restrict firearms in any way?

Correct we are not a dicatorship however you should review the powers of EO's.

If the dictator of the United States, Barack Obama, declares laws by pronouncement, bypassing the legislature, in his bid to violate the constitution and bill of rights, I will not comply and will view his actions as treason and an act of war.

We are not a dictatorship and Obama does not have the authority to declare law - his word is NOT law and attempts to subvert the constitution through executive orders or other non-legislative means constitute an act of treason by Obama.

You "will not comply and will view his actions as treason and an act of war."

What does that mean, exactly? Are you going to take up arms against President Obama and the US gov't?

wow you people just don't get it. You are not helping your agenda by crying about your guns.

Correct we are not a dicatorship however you should review the powers of EO's.

I have, and they cover directives to agencies reporting to the executive branch. Attempts to use an EO to circumvent the legislative process are tantamount to treason.

Some of the crazies have already claimed the Sandy Hook was a false flag operation by Obama. I have ignored them as I always do; but if this is used to start the civil war, it will make me wonder....

You "will not comply and will view his actions as treason and an act of war."

What does that mean, exactly? Are you going to take up arms against President Obama and the US gov't?
I could be wrong but I think the attitude will be like it was at Waco. Just live your lives peacefully, but when they come for the guns you go down in a blaze of gun fire.

Forum List

Back