If our Constitution made liberalism, in effect, illegal what should we do with them?.

This what we are supposed to be doing;

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Any questions?

Instead of doing that, they gave us a $1.3 trillion deficit. Where’s your feigned outrage, con?

When there is enough support Republicans will pass BBA or balance budget without it. Democrats can never support this since huge budgets support their crippling welfare programs without which Democrats would have no raison detre. Do you understand?
I understand that this budget is all on Republicans, despite your idiocy … and … I understand you're a hypocrite who can't find even feigned outrage over the right giving us a $1.3 trillion deficit.

Par for the course.

The right will deliver a BBA to make deficits illegal the second here is enough support for it and of course liberals will object because a balanced budget would threaten their need for ever growing entitlement payments with which to buy votes and subvert our democracy!

So what do we do with liberals who really don't belong here in the first place and who constantly interfere with our good works?

Education is the key. For those who are able to see the error of their ways, we could set up special schools, to teach them how to live as proper patriots. For those who persist, forced labor is an effective form of persuasion. If all else fails, or we just get bored, there are more "final" solutions available.

Instead of doing that, they gave us a $1.3 trillion deficit. Where’s your feigned outrage, con?

When there is enough support Republicans will pass BBA or balance budget without it. Democrats can never support this since huge budgets support their crippling welfare programs without which Democrats would have no raison detre. Do you understand?
I understand that this budget is all on Republicans, despite your idiocy … and … I understand you're a hypocrite who can't find even feigned outrage over the right giving us a $1.3 trillion deficit.

Par for the course.

The right will deliver a BBA to make deficits illegal the second here is enough support for it and of course liberals will object because a balanced budget would threaten their need for ever growing entitlement payments with which to buy votes and subvert our democracy!
Ah, so you’re a hypocrite who doesn’t care when Republicans add $1.3 trillion to the debt because there’s no law from stopping them.

Figures.

The Air Force is not an enumerated power.

the military in effect is. 1+1=2
Now you’re lying. The word, “military,” doesn’t even appear in the Constitution. The enumerated powers authorize the Congress to only maintain an army and a navy. Anything else is beyond those enumerations. Glad to see you’re finally on board with the reality that Congress isn’t bound by them when it comes to providing for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States.

Let's keep in mind that democracy is not our strength since liberals get to vote too. Our strength is the Constitution which was intended to make big liberal magical govt illegal, and freedom the law of the land. Conservatives are the real Americans who believe in the principles of the Constitution. Thus it is they who set Europe free from big liberal magical govt through two world wars and they who just set 1.4 billion Chinese free from big liberal magical govt uniting most of the world in a peaceful common ideology. Oh, and there is no reason to acknowledge our faults (which are trivial in the big picture) to suit treasonous liberals who oppose everything for which our Founders and modern conservative Americans stand. So what do we do with liberals who really don't belong here in the first place and who constantly interfere with our good works?
Enroll in a Political Science course next quarter! I'm sure there must be a community college near you. After you learn about the constitution, read the mess you wrote here and try not to be too embarrassed.

all presidents have such limitations

actually not all presidents have equal limitations on their ability to get things done! 1+1=2. Its always like being a kindergarten teacher
You’re fucking deranged, Crazy Eddie. :cuckoo:

I never said they do. I said, “such limitations,” in response to you saying, ”...Trump cant build wall, fire AG, or get nominee for SCOTUS.”

Need me to educate you on the meaning of ”such” in the context of your post?

actually not all presidents have equal limitations on their ability to get things done! 1+1=2. Its always like being a kindergarten teacher

I never said they do. I said, “such limitations,” in response to you saying, ”...Trump cant build wall, fire AG, or get nominee for SCOTUS.”

need you tell us what your point is, clearly. Thanks

The enumerated powers authorize the Congress to only maintain an army and a navy. Anything else is beyond those enumerations.

wrong of course , unless you are being way too strict. An army and navy were the military at the time. Today there is no reason to assume govt would object to an Air Force as part of the military. If you asked Congress to authorize an Air Force we can assume 100% would do so don't waste the time. See how easily a liberal is dispatched?

Enroll in a Political Science course next quarter! .

If I need a course why are you so afraid to point out what you think I don't know? What have
you learned from your fear?
You want one party rule. You do not accept compromise, which is the essential scaffolding,upon which the constitution you claim to venerate, is built. You are less Conservative than Authoritarian. And less American by default.

need you tell us what your point is, clearly. Thanks
I did. I’m not surprised the brain-dead conservative can’t understand.

The enumerated powers authorize the Congress to only maintain an army and a navy. Anything else is beyond those enumerations.

wrong of course , unless you are being way too strict. An army and navy were the military at the time. Today there is no reason to assume govt would object to an Air Force as part of the military. If you asked Congress to authorize an Air Force we can assume 100% would do so don't waste the time. See how easily a liberal is dispatched?
Great, now that we agree that the Congress is not limited to the enumerated powers, I guess we agree that the Congress can pass any law to provide for the general welfare of the nation.

Great, now that we agree that the Congress is not limited to the enumerated powers,.
Well liberals are not limited since they are opposed to that fundamental principle of the Constitution. Thus should not be allowed to hold public office since that cant honestly take the oath of office. Do you understand?
l

I guess we agree that the Congress can pass any law to provide for the general welfare of the nation.

If we agreed to that Congress could pass Nazi laws and merely claim they provided for the general welfare of the nation. See why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance? Is any other conclusion possible?

Forum List

Back