If Only This Was Sent...

sitarro said:
Wow ,

Nothing simpleton about that.......you demonstrate such a vast knowledge of how the Presidency works....... I guess you missed the fact that it was about a Presidency not a dictatorship. You go vote liberatarian now, K? :teeth:

Allright, my bad.

1) Withdraw all troops from Iraq, Afghanistan, Germany, Italy, Japan, etc. etc. until all american troops are on american soil, not scattered across 140-something countries.

2) Put troops on borders

3) Veto

4) Veto

5) Veto

6) Repeat steps #3-6 as necessary

BaronVonBigmeat said:
Allright, my bad.

1) Withdraw all troops from Iraq, Afghanistan, Germany, Italy, Japan, etc. etc. until all american troops are on american soil, not scattered across 140-something countries.

2) Put troops on borders

3) Veto

4) Veto

5) Veto

6) Repeat steps #3-6 as necessary

You actually used that ebonic expression "my bad".....you might as well say "my pathetic".

Bullypulpit said:
Ummm...Can't string two thoughts together in consecutive sentences? But more to the point, the Bush Administration's rationale for the war in Iraq has morphed some 26 times...It may be more by now. The Downing Street Memos prove that the Administration was "...Fixing the facts around the policy..." of war with Iraq. Former Bush cabinet members and government officials have stated, for the public record, that the Bush Administration was fixated on Iraq from day one of its assumtion of office. The administration fabricated, out of whole cloth, links between Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein.

The evidence is there, you are unwilling to see it. Were DUbbyuh to be caught strangling a girl scout on the White House lawn, you would likely just shake your head and say, "She deserved it." The only way you, and others would renounce support for Dubbyuh would be if he were caught in bed with a live boy or a dead girl.

Yep, the date changes, but the crap stays the same.

Where to begin...

The Downing Street memo proves nothing more than people like you can create a mound of bullshit from nothing. Quite impressive if you're David Copperfield, but does little good otherwise. It's the choice of a single word in a single document made by a single person. Nothing more.

You want to make claims that people like Kerry and Edwards were "mislead", yet can make no justification for the statements they made as many as three years before President Bush took office. As far as links between al Qaeda and Saddam, the first of those was made by Jessica Stern from the Clinton administration. Not to mention the training camps that were in Iraq that were not exclusively al Qaeda, but did draw from them.

The facts are there. You just refuse to see them. Sound familiar?

And I'll add, all you have to do is look at the people who worked in the Bush administration who have talked about the "fixation" to tell the story. Richard Clarke, for instance, throws out the story about how President Bush immediately wanted to find out if Saddam was behind 9/11. Can't say I blame him. Saddam was one of the first people I thought about as well. Clarke took something simple and threw it out, then let idiots create their own story.

I'll skip the part about what Clinton would be doing with that girl scout, and just say that if President Bush helped a girl scout to her feet you would come up with a dozen unfounded stories about how he's the one that knocked her down.

Tell you what, base something on fact for a change, and maybe I'll bother with you again. Otherwise, you're not worth the time I've put into typing this.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back