If only for a few minutes, America paused to enjoy a gift from the Gods!!

599b3b031900002500dd4ad6.jpeg

If only we could see the beauty of this country and the gifts of life and freedom through the eyes of a child..... without all the Trump haters in it!! (sigh), oh well, it as nice while it lasted, eh?
599b1bf21900003900dd4a6a.jpeg

Gift from the Gods? What Gods are you speaking of?
Natures full bounty.....in the name of the Father, the son and the holy spirit, them Gods!!

If only we could see the beauty of this country and the gifts of life and freedom through the eyes of a child..... without all the Trump haters in it!! (sigh), oh well, it as nice while it lasted, eh?

And the Gods gifted unto them a bounty of corneal scarring.
Hate much, do ya?
Uh. . . what? Just because I make a joke about the eclipse, doesn't mean that I hate it. Just seemed like a fun thing to say when I looked at the kid with the glasses. You so sensitive :)

Republicans want to destroy that magical America you are imagining. They want dirty air and dirty water. They want to destroy healthcare for 30 million Americans. 9% of America likes Nazi's. Wanna bet all of them are Republicans?

If it isn't white supremacy that attracts you to the GOP, what else could it be?
For the life of me, I don't understand this party and its appetite for no government oversight on anything, as if corporate america has a will of its on to do the right things? Like what fuckin planet do these people live on??????? And Trump, how could he be so gotdamned head strong on wanting to destroy all the good Obama has laid out and just sign it all away, just because??? If there is a God, a special hell is waiting for the likes of him and all his cronies who want to destroy this country for no good gotdamned reason save to please a hand full of ignorant rednecks!!

Hate much, do ya?
Uh. . . what? Just because I make a joke about the eclipse, doesn't mean that I hate it. Just seemed like a fun thing to say when I looked at the kid with the glasses. You so sensitive :)
Gee, I'm sorry....its hard even for one damn day to not be overly sensitive to comments here...that's how volital and combative this site can be at times.....listen, I'm sorry and do have a nice day!!

Hate much, do ya?
Gee, I'm sorry....its hard even for one damn day to not be overly sensitive to comments here...that's how volital and combative this site can be at times.....listen, I'm sorry and do have a nice day!!

Lol, understandable. Likewise :)

Happiness....it was only here for a moment, and somehow it slipped away
We wished it would last forever, instead of just one day
Our moments of happiness will come again, just hope that we don't find
that happiness for our people, was always locked into our minds!!

Original poem by the tigger!!

Republicans want to destroy that magical America you are imagining. They want dirty air and dirty water. They want to destroy healthcare for 30 million Americans. 9% of America likes Nazi's. Wanna bet all of them are Republicans?

If it isn't white supremacy that attracts you to the GOP, what else could it be?
MORON!

Gift from the Gods? What Gods are you speaking of?
Natures full bounty.....in the name of the Father, the son and the holy spirit, them Gods!!
Don't forget the EBT card God!

You only liked it because everything turned black for a couple of minutes.
You are such a racist...how do you sleep in your klan trailor at night knowing how dumb you are

You only liked it because everything turned black for a couple of minutes.
You are such a racist...how do you sleep in your klan trailor at night knowing how dumb you are
You're the one who makes everything single thing you post about race, blackness specifically.

Forum List

Back