If only all boys would get the HPV vaccine then females wouldn't need

Male mentality about STD's is astounding but not surprising. I'm dead serious, all STD's can be eradicated. There is no need for women to get vaccinated if all boys would. You spread it , you can cure it.

Sure, STD's can be eradicated.

All you need is for people to withhold sex before marriage and not cheat on their spouse.

Next.

Well it's not going to happen, so why not FACE REALITY.
The “reality” is that you are responsible for your vagina.

The reality is you are responsible for your penis. Too many rapes and sexual assault for boys at the age of 10 not to get the HPV vaccine. It needs to be a requirement.

Maybe you should arrest the people who are raping all of these young boys, you obviously know about it what have you done to stop it, Nothing is my bet. Kind of like the Catholic church, blaming the parents of their victims. IDIOT!

They are all innocent. Therefore all 10 year old boys should bet the HPV vaccine.

Why not try a proven method; chastity?? Or are women too pissweak to control their "urges"??

Greg

No men are, and like I told another poster, FASE reality.

LAIR!

Lair , yes you are wild animals.

Talk about stereotyping....

Don't you have a jew to attack?

Jews spread it by giving the child HPV during the sucking circumcision.

And the defense rests.

All you need is for people to withhold sex before marriage and not cheat on their spouse.

Next.

The reality is you are responsible for your penis. Too many rapes and sexual assault for boys at the age of 10 not to get the HPV vaccine. It needs to be a requirement.

Maybe you should arrest the people who are raping all of these young boys, you obviously know about it what have you done to stop it, Nothing is my bet. Kind of like the Catholic church, blaming the parents of their victims. IDIOT!

They are all innocent. Therefore all 10 year old boys should bet the HPV vaccine.

The HPV vaccine only covers a small percentage of HPV they can prevent.

You do realize this, right?

Again, using rubbers and HPV vaccines, etc., help, but they won't prevent anything.

The only prevention is monogamy.

to, say about the age of 10, and well if all men would wear a condom then few women would get STD's and unwanted pregnancies would be down which leads to less abortions and less treatment for sexually transmitted diseases.
HIV Transmission | HIV Basics | HIV/AIDS | CDC

It's well know that the risk of a female spreading STD's is much less that men!

Don't spread your legs.

This is the mentality of men. Women ask for it.

When they let faggots have anal sex with them, yes.

And bisexuals then have sex with their wifes, and what about HPV
to, say about the age of 10, and well if all men would wear a condom then few women would get STD's and unwanted pregnancies would be down which leads to less abortions and less treatment for sexually transmitted diseases.

Don't spread your legs.

Moreover, don't spread your ass.

AIDS is a buttsex disease.

Me bad, condoms prevent HIV, but HPV is prevented by vaccines. Both should be done by boys and teens.
I made an error in my op which I have corrected.

Are you that eager to start a thread where you don't know what you're talking about? :aargh:

AIDS is a butt disease.

Male mentality about STD's is astounding but not surprising. I'm dead serious, all STD's can be eradicated. There is no need for women to get vaccinated if all boys would. You spread it , you can cure it.

Next.

Nope. The kids parents get to determine “what is required”. Not some broad who wants to whore out without risks or consequences.

Don't spread your legs.

Don't spread your legs.

Me bad, condoms prevent HIV, but HPV is prevented by vaccines. Both should be done by boys and teens.

Are you that eager to start a thread where you don't know what you're talking about? :aargh:

Liberals are fixated on 3 things.

1. Free unlimited sex without repercussions.
2. Free unlimited drugs without repercussions.
3. Government control over everything else, ESPECIALLY every aspect of the economy and health care.

They literally think of nothing else and are incapable of thinking about anything else.

Don't spread your legs.

Don't spread your legs.

Enough with the rotten egg and mercury wart vaccines. The girl kissed a toad and thought she'd get a prince but she got warts instead.

Condoms for HIV? I don't think so, either. They shoot themselves up with 'roids, which destroy the immune system, and they're so drunk and high on drugs in general that they have no idea whom or what they are having sex with.

Don't spread your legs.

Don't spread your legs.

Enough with the rotten egg and mercury wart vaccines. The girl kissed a toad and thought she'd get a prince but she got warts instead.

Condoms for HIV? I don't think so, either. They shoot themselves up with 'roids, which destroy the immune system, and they're so drunk and high on drugs in general that they have no idea whom or what they are having sex with.

All men having sex with a female wears a condom and all boys at the age of 10 get the HPV vaccine. Needs to be the norm.

Don't spread your legs.

Don't spread your legs.

All men having sex with a female wears a condom and all boys at the age of 10 get the HPV vaccine. Needs to be the norm.
Nothing you’ve shown demonstrates that your wish, is in fact a “need”. “Your body, your choice”, remember? As such you can decide to abstain. You can decide not to have unprotected sex. You can decide not to have unprotected sex with out test results... What you cannot do however; is force everyone to have an injection, just so you can go around fucking anyone you can get drunk enough, without consequence...

Don't spread your legs.

Don't spread your legs.

Why aren't you advocating women get the aids/HPV vaccine?
It works both ways....closet militant lesbian.

HPV | Who Should Get Vaccine | Human Papillomavirus | CDC

There are no unwanted pregnancies, only getting dumped by your sugar daddy for getting pregnant by your bad boy.

Don't spread your legs.

AIDS is a butt disease.

Next.

One of my best friends got hpv from her husband.

Forum List

Back