If one of your kids said that he/she wanted to be the other gender

Would you support and love them no matter what?

• Total voters
Well, in those 2 cases I guess I have strings too. I would not stop loving them, but no way could I accept that.

(Sorry Kat you know I love you but Mathew posting high as a kite , I have to take the troll on)

Here we go again.

Yes, of course I would still love and support them. However, I would not condone what they were saying.
You wouldn't introduce them to a nice little cocktail frock and a night of hair sculpting? I may not like the idea, but I would support them, because you will need to support them when they may come back to the original uhm,,,sex...

Since you can be bought off with a bag of weed, you loyalty is questionable.

If one of your kids said that he/she wanted to be the other gender. Would you support and love them no matter what? I certainly would...Nothing matters more then your children and family.
I certainly would not support them,
but, I wouldn't love them any less

Love and support your children? Of course.

Now, that love and support includes guidance and discipline. If they are bent on harming themselves, love and support means stepping in to stop it. A minor child should not, for example, be taking hormones and getting surgeries to look like the other gender.

Matthew I support your right to get high, have a sex change, wear women panties on your head, or do whatever you want as long as it does not hurt another fellow being or infringe on their right withing the comforts of their own home.

Now go and have that sex change and smoke all the herb you want...

I would love and support them too. But I also would love and support them enough to make SURE its what they really wanted and it isn't some phase.

Forum List

Back