If Obama withhold SocSec check, will he be impeached?

Bush's was lambasted for wanting to partially privatize the systems because there was a "trust fund" and Wall Street was a "Gamble"

Well I will take a chance on Wall Street any day when the alternative is 100% loss at the First Bank of Obama.

Privatize it all!

Holy fuckin' shit, are you an idiot!

:lol:

Only an idiot would think he'd get a better investment return on Social Security taxes than if he invested his own money in stocks and bonds.

man these people just swim in hate

They really do. But it's a mixture of hate and absolute stupidity. I think they have this picture of Obama generating these checks himself, probably making them out by hand. It would be funny if it were not so ridiculously sad.

Why do right wingers care about Social Security Checks? Don't they hate Social Security?

All that would happen is what they want.

If Obama withhold SocSec checks as he threatened, he should be immediately removed from office -- by force if necessary.

Our Seniors have paid into the "Trust Fund" their entire lives and the vast majority of them have come to depend on that check, some for their very survival. A short while ago, Obama made an outrageous, stunning threat that he will withhold delivery of the checks unless he gets his way with Congress. Obama's demands have NOTHING to do with delivering funds to our seniors.

NOTHING!

Bernie Madoff is in prison for abusing funds entrusted to him and if Obama makes good on his threat to starve our elderly, he should be cellmates with Bernie.

I'm going to pay into it until the program officially crashes, I won't see a fucking dime.

I wonder if any of the older people actually give a shit about that??

In the end I'll probably end up paying anywhere between 100,000 - 300,000 to the program - I'll get nothing.

At least the boomers will get theirs..

At 31 I gotta worry about me when I'm 60 now...

Thats something none of the boomers had to do when they were my age - plan for their future.

Bush's was lambasted for wanting to partially privatize the systems because there was a "trust fund" and Wall Street was a "Gamble"

Well I will take a chance on Wall Street any day when the alternative is 100% loss at the First Bank of Obama.

Privatize it all!

Holy fuckin' shit, are you an idiot!

:lol:

You pay into a system where they laugh in your face that there's no trust fund, and you call me an idiot?

You're an useful idiot

man these people just swim in hate

Do you deny that your fearsome leader made the threat?

I do. You people do not know the difference between a threat and a fact. He was just telling it like it is. Why would he threaten the citizens??? None of us are at the negotiations, now are we??? It's so ridiculous.

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama

That's what he said, what gets paid ahead of checks to Seniors? Midnight Basketball?

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama

He lied again. The Gov't isn't going to suspend taxing paychecks, so revenue is still coming in whether the issue is resolved or not.

Oh you are a liar and a manipulator who hasn't a clue what government will do in the future. Now stick your crystal ball up your ass and STFU!!!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You so deserved that, Frank.

If Obama withhold SocSec checks as he threatened, he should be immediately removed from office -- by force if necessary.

Our Seniors have paid into the "Trust Fund" their entire lives and the vast majority of them have come to depend on that check, some for their very survival. A short while ago, Obama made an outrageous, stunning threat that he will withhold delivery of the checks unless he gets his way with Congress. Obama's demands have NOTHING to do with delivering funds to our seniors.

NOTHING!

Bernie Madoff is in prison for abusing funds entrusted to him and if Obama makes good on his threat to starve our elderly, he should be cellmates with Bernie.

Impeached! Impached? Oh HELL no! He should be required to live on what granny lives on!

NOTHING!

I'm going to pay into it until the program officially crashes, I won't see a fucking dime.

In the end I'll probably end up paying anywhere between 100,000 - 300,000 to the program - I'll get nothing.

Thats something none of the boomers had to do when they were my age - plan for their future.

Obama just whacked the biggest hornets nest on the planet.

The Republican Leadership is too clueless to understand it, but there are a lot of us paying attention and are going to shine a bright light on this for the next election

NOTHING!

Seriously. Do you know how this works?

The government pays out millions of checks. If there is no credit..and no one that is making sure those checks get out..they could be delayed.

There are alot of unknowns. You can't just shut down the government and expect BAU.

I'm guessin' the Teabaggers assume that shutting-down/restarting the government is done just-as-easily as flipping those On/Off "switches" for WAR.

eusa_doh.gif

NOTHING!

Seriously. Do you know how this works?

The government pays out millions of checks. If there is no credit..and no one that is making sure those checks get out..they could be delayed.

There are alot of unknowns. You can't just shut down the government and expect BAU.

And what about HIS check? What about Congress' checks? Will THEY go out?

Why do right wingers care about Social Security Checks? Don't they hate Social Security?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

We hate the leftist fucks using it as a slush fund while stealing peoples money that they earned.

The program is fucked because liberals needed to payoff their welfare base in other insolvent social programs.

People earned that money - its theirs.

One of the bigger more unique problems I have with the program is that even those who paid nothing into the fucking program get SS...

In short if there is a group of 10 people and 7 of them put 10 bucks each into a pot, then redistribute that money equally 7 of the 10 wont get what they put in and 3 will walk away with free money...

Social Security is the same way...

The program needs to be divided into individual accounts. The program won't be able to function as "one big pot" much longer.

Social Security is a fantastic example as to why you cant trust the government, and for the most part progressives are the reason...

NOTHING!

Obama just whacked the biggest hornets nest on the planet.

The Republican Leadership is too clueless to understand it, but there are a lot of us paying attention and are going to shine a bright light on this for the next election

Well, I don't know about the older republicans but us younger libertarians and republicans (which are generally more libertarian leaning) are pretty worried about our future - and especially the future of our nation.

Last edited:
But he was needlessly scaring the program's fifty-five million beneficiaries, the vast majority of whom are highly dependent on each month's Social Security check. So was Speaker John Boehner who, in a recent interview, also spoke of the possible interruption of benefits.
Nancy Altman: Disentangling Social Security From the Debt Ceiling

So if Obama used fear tactics, so did Boneher

To what end would anyone use fear tactics on old people and sick people? In my younger days there was always some nutcase running around claiming the government would one day shoot everyone over 30. Is that where we are headed?

Last edited:

Obama stole our money. We're not really happy about it.

Bush was demonized for trying to let us own some of it. You Lying Leftists said there was a "Trust Fund".

Obama is telling us there is no Trust Fund

Don't you get it?

Our Seniors paid in, and now the money is gone.

That's Fraud. That's Bernie Madoff

1. His $38,500 per person fund raiser / birthday party in Chicago on August 3rd.

Now, that's a priority!

Because you hate him, these things are an issue. He is not doing anything wrong in attending fund raisers or celebratinbg his birthday. I'm sure Roosevelt, Truman, Nixon, and Bush did the same thing during their time as prez. Remember World War II, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Watergate??? Their their lives did not come to a screeching halt. But this president is different in your clouded vision.

You people are absolutely pathetic.

1. His $38,500 per person fund raiser / birthday party in Chicago on August 3rd.

Now, that's a priority!

Because you hate him, these things are an issue. He is not doing anything wrong in attending fund raisers or celebratinbg his birthday. I'm sure Roosevelt, Truman, Nixon, and Bush did the same thing during their time as prez. Remember World War II, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Watergate??? Their their lives did not come to a screeching halt. But this president is different in your clouded vision.

You people are absolutely pathetic.

He saying the Government stole our money. Get off your knees. Wake Up!

Forum List

Back