If Obama wins the next great hurdle our country must clear is...

I don't defend Obama against the indefensible.

Writing and research is part of my business. I uncovered the Paul newsletters long before he ran for president and I wrote about what I found .. AND I spoke to the Houston Chronicle, the NAACP branch is Texas, and Paul's former campaign manager.

If you haven't yourself researched this issue you may be surprised.

Address the newsletters .. did the media just make them up?

having spent two years on Ron Paul message boards and only associating with Ron Paul supporters...do you think this BS wasnt' throw at us time and time again? We've researched, we fought back, we figured out what happened and we kept moving on. Ron Paul is not a racist.

I think I've spent thousands of hours on this one stupid topic already.

So instead of digging back...just go google it. Here's the 50 million reasons why....

Starting with the President of the NAACP
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtNUJ2vy_eo]YouTube - NAACP says Ron Paul is NOT a racist (part 1)[/ame]

Ron Paul himself
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CoQWAXuUyI&feature=related]YouTube - RON PAUL FORCEFULLY RESPONDS TO RACIST RUMORS[/ame]

do you want the other 500 links?

I don't defend Obama against the indefensible.

Writing and research is part of my business. I uncovered the Paul newsletters long before he ran for president and I wrote about what I found .. AND I spoke to the Houston Chronicle, the NAACP branch is Texas, and Paul's former campaign manager.

If you haven't yourself researched this issue you may be surprised.

Address the newsletters .. did the media just make them up?

I figured you'd bring up the newsletters. There is no defense of the newsletters, other than Paul says he didn't write and doesn't support those racist views.

Ron Paul Statement on The New Republic Article Regarding Old Newsletters | Reuters

having spent two years on Ron Paul message boards and only associating with Ron Paul supporters...do you think this BS wasnt' throw at us time and time again? We've researched, we fought back, we figured out what happened and we kept moving on. Ron Paul is not a racist.

I think I've spent thousands of hours on this one stupid topic already.

So instead of digging back...just go google it. Here's the 50 million reasons why....

Starting with the President of the NAACP
YouTube - NAACP says Ron Paul is NOT a racist (part 1)

Ron Paul himself
YouTube - RON PAUL FORCEFULLY RESPONDS TO RACIST RUMORS

do you want the other 500 links?

Nope because I've got 500 links to counter them .. including the words from Paul's own mouth.

... and his newsletters aren't a rumor, they exist as actual fact.

"these aren't my words"

"An aide wrote the words"

"A ghostwriter wrote the words"

I believe Lew Rockwell was the so-called ghostwriter .. but its disingenuous to pretend the letters don't exist.

I don't really want to get too deep into this, like you .. been there, done that .. and I don't want to upset you with what I believe.

Nope because I've got 500 links to counter them .. including the words from Paul's own mouth.

... and his newsletters aren't a rumor, they exist as actual fact.

"these aren't my words"

"An aide wrote the words"

"A ghostwriter wrote the words"

I believe Lew Rockwell was the so-called ghostwriter .. but its disingenuous to pretend the letters don't exist.

I don't really want to get too deep into this, like you .. been there, done that .. and I don't want to upset you with what I believe.

In your opinion Black, with quotes, can you please post here what you think was the MOST racist statement in those newsletters?

Forum List

Back