If Obama wins the next great hurdle our country must clear is...

The destruction of this country.

are you moving?

Even when Bush won in 2004 I didn't think he would destroy the country. He's done damage but it would take a lot more than just one person to destroy this country.

are you moving?

Even when Bush won in 2004 I didn't think he would destroy the country. He's done damage but it would take a lot more than just one person to destroy this country.

Bush did a good job of wrecking things, just one more little shove by a marxist will put us over the edge.

which ones did you lose? I haven't noticed any of mine are gone!

May I suggest an excellent book "A Nation of Sheep" by Judge Napolitano

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvu12z832Xc]YouTube - Napolitano: A Nation Of Sheep (onedollardvdproject.com)[/ame]

Well I had been led to believe that Iraq would be a hot issue but I guess we have figured out how to solve wars now. You put on an election and don't hear anything about it for months.

RGS the Patriot Act was one of the greatest affronts to liberty in this country's history.

All throughout history, threats and warnings of outside aggression have been used to get societies to accept the loss of certain liberties in the name of "security". The Patriot Act is no different.

Maybe you're ok with it, because it makes you feel safer, but it's an affront to liberty nonetheless. It was a step backwards in this country.

RGS the Patriot Act was one of the greatest affronts to liberty in this country's history.

All throughout history, threats and warnings of outside aggression have been used to get societies to accept the loss of certain liberties in the name of "security". The Patriot Act is no different.

Maybe you're ok with it, because it makes you feel safer, but it's an affront to liberty nonetheless. It was a step backwards in this country.

What President suspended habeas corpus?

I keep asking over and over for a list of all these liberties we lost. No one can provide one, maybe you can?

The warrant-less wiretapping that went on after 9/11, under the Patriot Act the Attorney General may demand our personal records with no judicial oversight, our e-mails are no longer private, under the Military Commissions Act the President is able to detain people he considers "terrorists" indefinitely and without trial.

I'd list more but I'm sure you're chomping at the bit to discredit everything I say here.

Forum List

Back