If Obama wins the election Americans are as dumb as many of the liberals on this site

I am the GOP version of Dean and I approve this message.
Well first off I think most of the polls are skewed and the media is doing everything illegal it can to provide cover for Obama and hand him the presidency. Second, I think Romney needs to get a little more aggressive. His acceptance speech was too timid and not as good as the ones given by the speakers that preceeded him.

What Was the Problem With the Wisconsin Exit Polls? - Molly Ball - The Atlantic
For political junkies, election-night exit polls are like crack: a short-lived high that often proves ultimately destructive.

Such was the case in Wisconsin on Tuesday, when those watching the results of the gubernatorial recall election seized on early exit poll results that purported to show a much closer race than pre-election surveys forecast. The early exits put the race between Scott Walker and Tom Barrett tied, 50-50, sending reporters, operatives, and, most of all, Democrats into a tizzy.

One labor operative, whose identity I will protect here for compassionate purposes, sent a triumphal email to the media five minutes after the polls closed, with the subject line "what 50/50 exit polls already show": "This already shows that any idea of a Walker blow out, a stinging rebuke to labor, etc are all already moot. Field, GOTV and hard work have already taken a race we were 'supposed' to lose, and were vastly outspent in, and have it too close to call."

Oops. Within less than an hour, the networks would start to call the race for Walker in what quickly became apparent as a blowout win. It turned out that the only thing the early exit polls showed was that the early exit polls were wrong -- as they have been so many times before. Remember 2004, when early, leaked exits had the left prematurely inaugurating a President Kerry?

Grampa...........no worries here my friend. Its going to be a blowout electorally...........not even close. Dont buy the media crap. When the incumbent is under 50% and the economy is in the shitter, the incumbent gets blown out.

Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

Do a bit of research on these guys Grampa.........have you noticed they are NEVER on any news program? These media outlest including FOX want you tuning in every single night for the next 50 days.

Bickers model has Obama more than 100 electoral votes behind as we speak..........he see's no chance of Obama getting to 270. Virtually impossible. Its all about the state economies of the swing states............which are TOTAL SHIT.

DOnt let the nutters in here like Lakota, Synthaholic, Starkey, RDean get to you...........they are fucking k00k hyperpartisans who's whole life is dependent upon how many posts they can put up/day. Like most lefty k00ks, they live these lives of pure misery. Look at that nut Truthmatters..........something like 50 billion posts. These people are fucking social hermits and telling US about the world???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up:

Its all good Grampa...........waitll you see me posting up shit in here on election night. You'll be laughing your ass off.

Like THIS..............

peewee2-9.jpg

Last edited:
Grampa...........no worries here my friend. Its going to be a blowout electorally...........not even close. Dont buy the media crap. When the incumbent is under 50% and the economy is in the shitter, the incumbent gets blown out.

Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

Do a bit of research on these guys Grampa.........have you noticed they are NEVER on any news program? These media outlest including FOX want you tuning in every single night for the next 50 days.

Bickers model has Obama more than 100 electoral votes behind as we speak..........he see's no chance of Obama getting to 270. Virtually impossible. Its all about the state economies of the swing states............which are TOTAL SHIT.

I would be just like Obama to ruin their winning streak ;)

Forum List

Back