IF Obama wins in November...

So.... explain the BENGHAZI COVER-UP to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to everybody????????? will you?????????

No coverup. 19 attacks on other embassies the day of the Benghazi attack.

Obama called it an act of terror the next day.

Stop watching FoxLies.

So.... explain the BENGHAZI COVER-UP to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to everybody????????? will you?????????

Stop watching FoxLies.

Is that all you can say?

why did Susan Rice went to five different shows saying and lying it was the video that sparked the riots?

Americans are not idiots!!!!!!! they know when they are lied to!

Stop watching FoxLies.

you're an idiot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnfLXeYX53M&feature=player_embedded]President Obama on Libya, Part 1 The View - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcXjhikIz6o&feature=player_embedded]Watch President Obama Address the U.N. General Assembly - YouTube[/ame]

so who can blame him?

He wants the military to be more like the dems....

I know.

Why any american would vote for a radical Muslim sympathizer President... it baffles the mind. :confused:

Because Obama is what America deserves.Now if he opens the concentration camps for conservatives, that Glenn Beck talked about it would be great.

Get back to your perverbial cotton field and increase your masters net worth.

Stop watching FoxLies.

Is that all you can say?

why did Susan Rice went to five different shows saying and lying it was the video that sparked the riots?

Americans are not idiots!!!!!!! they know when they are lied to!

It takes time to figure out what happened.

Even Condeliza Rice refused to criticize the reaction.

It's a bogus story created by FoxLies to gin up the base.

And in your case it worked.

obama had majority of congress in his party when he took office he could have done whatever he wanted at that point he did not do what he promised in terms of preserving our rights i dont like that. yall are all so worried about the economy your overlooking your rights money is all that is on anyones mind this needs to stop

Last edited:

Forum List

Back