IF Obama wins in November...

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 32 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

Obama is an idiot.

Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy.

George W. Bush was the goose that flew into the engine.

Obama landed the plane in the Hudson.

:lol: myopia is a beautiful thing

America has added 5 million private sector jobs since the stimulus.

Here’s what Bush left us with.....

Aug 2008 - 334,000 net JOBS LOST
Sep 2008 - 458,000 net JOBS LOST
Oct 2008 - 554,000 net JOBS LOST
Nov 2008 - 728,000 net JOBS LOST
Dec 2008 - 673,000 net JOBS LOST
Jan 2009 - 779,000 net JOBS LOST

he is castrating the military like no President before has ever done!
so who can blame him?

He wants the military to be more like the dems....

I know.

Why any american would vote for a radical Muslim sympathizer President... it baffles the mind. :confused:

Because Obama is what America deserves.Now if he opens the concentration camps for conservatives, that Glenn Beck talked about it would be great.

Who will he blame for the current terrible mess he's inheriting?

What mess?

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 32 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

I am absolutely positive that those 23 million unemployed, underemployed, or cannot find any work, agree with your incisive analysis.

BTW, 2% GDP growth is not a good thing, especially since about 0.5% of it was created by government spending at the end of the fiscal year. We had better growth a year after the recession than we have now. Obama did that.

Who will he blame for the current terrible mess he's inheriting?

What mess?

I am absolutely positive that those 23 million unemployed, underemployed, or cannot find any work, agree with your incisive analysis.

BTW, 2% GDP growth is not a good thing, especially since about 0.5% of it was created by government spending at the end of the fiscal year. We had better growth a year after the recession than we have now. Obama did that.

Like Republicans give a rat's ass about the unemployed. They repeatedly voted in Congress to deny them benefits.

Unemployment under Obama's first term mirrors unemployment under Reagan's first term.

Reagan started with a 7.5% unemployment rate, it rose to 10.8%, and was over 8% for two plus years.

Then by the time Reagan was seeking reelection, it was at 7.4%

Obama is the Democrats Reagan.

mama Obama got to go!

Enough we don't need him or want him or want to see his face anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Lord!

edit to say ...or hear his voice!!!!!!!!!!!!! his voice anymore !!!! grrrrr

Last edited:
maybe these dudes are being unjustly spiteful but i think your being unjustly optimistic both are irritational and spouting party propaganda. for the record i hope im wrong and chris is right his view is much more hunky dorry than mine is i hope for hunky doriness i would get no satisfaction about being right about everything being fucked up plus obama is doing some pretty undemocratic shit guantanimo still there retarded drug policy still there soldiers still over there still shooting at dudes even farther over there still got the fuckin patriot act... come on now the patriot act bush era ultra non democratic fuck that non american it violates our basic bill of rights and obama still has it there unwaranted wiretaps and the whole nine yards.

mama Obama got to go!

Enough we don't need him or want him or want to see his face anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Lord!

The Republican Party started two unnecessary wars, drove us over an economic cliff, and let bin Laden get away.

Obama has done the opposite.

maybe these dudes are being unjustly spiteful but i think your being unjustly optimistic both are irritational and spouting party propaganda. for the record i hope im wrong and chris is right his view is much more hunky dorry than mine is i hope for hunky doriness i would get no satisfaction about being right about everything being fucked up plus obama is doing some pretty undemocratic shit guantanimo still there retarded drug policy still there soldiers still over there still shooting at dudes even farther over there still got the fuckin patriot act... come on now the patriot act bush era ultra non democratic fuck that non american it violates our basic bill of rights and obama still has it there unwaranted wiretaps and the whole nine yards.

So it's up to the Republican led Supreme Court to overturn those laws, right?

Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy.

George W. Bush was the goose that flew into the engine.

Obama landed the plane in the Hudson.

:lol: myopia is a beautiful thing

America has added 5 million private sector jobs since the stimulus.

and we borrowed 6 trillion to get those jobs.

do the math DUMBASS

mama Obama got to go!

Oh Lord!

The Republican Party started two unnecessary wars, drove us over an economic cliff, and let bin Laden get away.

Obama is a wimp!!!!!!!!!!!! he couldn't protect ambassador Stevens in Libya .... he was sleeping he didn't care..... he is a caricature of a President!!! he must go!!!!

mama Obama got to go!

Oh Lord!

Obama is a wimp!!!!!!!!!!!! he couldn't protect ambassador Stevens in Libya .... he was sleeping he didn't care..... he is a caricature of a President!!! he must go!!!!

List of Al Qaeda leaders killed by Obama.....

There’s Osama bin Laden.
Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) leader Anwar al-Awlaki as of today.
Earlier this month officials confirmed that al Qaeda’s chief of Pakistan operations, Abu Hafs al-Shahri, was killed in Waziristan, Pakistan.
In August, ‘Atiyah ‘Abd al-Rahman, the deputy leader of al Qaeda was killed.
In June, one of the group’s most dangerous commanders, Ilyas Kashmiri, was killed in Pakistan. In Yemen that same month, AQAP senior operatives Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan were killed. In Somalia, Al-Qa’ida in East Africa (AQEA) senior leader Harun Fazul was killed.
Administration officials also herald the recent U.S./Pakistani joint arrest of Younis al-Mauritani in Quetta.
Going back to August 2009, Tehrik e-Taliban Pakistan leader Baitullah Mahsud was killed in Pakistan.
In September of that month, Jemayah Islamiya operational planner Noordin Muhammad Top was killed in Indonesia, and AQEA planner Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan was killed in Somalia.
Then in December 2009 in Pakistan, al Qaeda operational commanders Saleh al-Somali and ‘Abdallah Sa’id were killed.
In February 2010, in Pakistan, Taliban deputy and military commander Abdul Ghani Beradar was captured; Haqqani network commander Muhammad Haqqani was killed; and Lashkar-e Jhangvi leader Qari Zafar was killed.
In March 2010, al Qaeda operative Hussein al-Yemeni was killed in Pakistan, while senior Jemayah Islamiya operative Dulmatin - accused of being the mastermind behind the 2002 Bali bombings – was killed during a raid in Indonesia.
In April 2010, al Qaeda in Iraq leaders Abu Ayyub al-Masri and Abu Omar al-Baghdadi were killed.
In May, al Qaeda’s number three commander, Sheik Saeed al-Masri was killed.
In June 2010 in Pakistan, al Qaeda commander Hamza al-Jawfi was killed.

mama Obama got to go!

Oh Lord!

The New England Compounding Center, the company responsible for selling tainted injectables which has so far resulted in the death of 23 people and the endangering of thousands more, was caught by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Pharmacy once again violating safety standards in 2006. They had been caught before and complaints had been made, but the state regulatory board did nothing about it.

In 2006, however, the offenses were so egregious that the Board, then headed by George Cayer, a Romney appointee in 2004, called them to account, but then allowed the company to continue endangering the public because taking action against them would have hurt their profits and potentially put them out of business. Instead of making them clean up their act, Cayer granted them a one year probation which was stayed and no fines or other action was taken.

Records detail Mass. firm linked to meningitis - Businessweek

So.... explain the BENGHAZI COVER-UP to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to everybody????????? will you?????????

Forum List

Back