IF Obama wins in November...

Who will he blame for the current terrible mess he's inheriting?

What mess?

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 32 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

You are not allowed to tell the truth on this forum. Nor are you allowed to be an Obama supporter. The righties will hang you.

The righties are weak. They are about to lose the presidency and the Senate.

What mess?

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 32 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

You are not allowed to tell the truth on this forum. Nor are you allowed to be an Obama supporter. The righties will hang you.

Shame that it couldn't also be the House, and Governance as well.

More people are blue, more states are Red. Shame, really.

This election is their last harrah.

50,000 Latinos a month are turning 18.

how many are legal to vote? oh wait that doesnt matter anymore since obama and the dems will try to get illegals to vote as long as they vote blue.

give it a rest.

how many are legal to vote? oh wait that doesnt matter anymore since obama and the dems will try to get illegals to vote as long as they vote blue.

give it a rest.

Yes... it's been proven! 86 cases of voter fraud out of 190 million votes! It's a pervasive problem. If those 86 votes hadn't been caught, well I tell you, There wouldn't be a Red state in America! We have to protect against THAT.

:cuckoo:

I am much more optimistic today if obama wins than I was. The company I work for will not open a branch here as they planned but I'm working on a proposal if they don't. There is a vast underserved number of small businesses that would leave the country if they could. A business that geared itself to helping these small companies move would be welcome. As I have looked into it, there are many countries that would welcome light manufacturing. Even companies that sell franchises are willing to help an American start a franchise in foreign countries. A networked structure helping small business and investment leave the US is lacking. It's a market that should be filled.

I am much more optimistic today if obama wins than I was. The company I work for will not open a branch here as they planned but I'm working on a proposal if they don't. There is a vast underserved number of small businesses that would leave the country if they could. A business that geared itself to helping these small companies move would be welcome. As I have looked into it, there are many countries that would welcome light manufacturing. Even companies that sell franchises are willing to help an American start a franchise in foreign countries. A networked structure helping small business and investment leave the US is lacking. It's a market that should be filled.

We lose enough jobs to other countries. Why the hell would you want to help them leave for?

That to me is unamerican. Did I missunderstand something?

We lose enough jobs to other countries. Why the hell would you want to help them leave for?

That to me is unamerican. Did I missunderstand something?
???

Chrissy is FOS.

The senate is up for grabs...and, at the very least, will be more republican (and more tea party) than ever.

If Obama wins, he's lame duck for 4 years.

In some ways, his winning would be good. It would strengthen the house in 2014 and would certainly mean the senate would flip in 2014 (if it does not happen in 2012).

Either way, we come out of on top.

You can blame Bush, but obama certainly as fuck hasn't done anything to help this country...Quite the opposite.

High gas prices
Decrease ranking in global competitiveness
Decrease ranking in ecoomic freedom
Decrease credit rating
More people relying on the government

More of this if he's reelected.

You can blame Bush, but obama certainly as fuck hasn't done anything to help this country...Quite the opposite.

High gas prices
Decrease ranking in global competitiveness
Decrease ranking in ecoomic freedom
Decrease credit rating
More people relying on the government

More of this if he's reelected.

I totally agree ...plus cutting the military!!!! he is castrating the military like no President before has ever done! he really in his heart of hearts hates America!!! He is always apologizing for America! What a disgrace of a man!

Who will he blame for the current terrible mess he's inheriting?

What mess?

Things are still a ‘mess’ in the rightist echo chamber.

Forum List

Back