If Obama Wins In November...

You can tell the wingnuts know they are going to lose by the rise in hysterical rhetoric.

Obama was beatable, and you picked the wrong guy..

Speaking of which, has anyone seen JakeStarkey recently?

Smells like 1980... ;)

You can tell the wingnuts know they are going to lose by the rise in hysterical rhetoric.

Smells like 1980... ;)

No, you see, in 1980, you didn't run a weird mormon robot....

Reagan knew how to relate to people and didn't say stuff like "I like to be able to fire people" and "I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake."

I thought Pawlenty or Portman would have been fine picks...

This is nuts.

What is nuts is worrying about who the candidate you aren't voter for picks for VP.

Well, it's true the GOP Lost my vote this time (after voting for Republicans for 32 years) by nominating the Weird Mormon Robot.

And ROmney's biggest liability is still that he's Mitt Romney, a heartless douchebag who made millions screwing over ordinary Joes his whole life.

But tactically, Ryan is just an awful choice. He doesn't put a state in play, he burdens Romney with now having to defend some of the most heartless budget plans since Gramhn-Rudman.

Weird Mormon Robot? How very tolerant of you.

What is nuts is worrying about who the candidate you aren't voter for picks for VP.

Well, it's true the GOP Lost my vote this time (after voting for Republicans for 32 years) by nominating the Weird Mormon Robot.

And ROmney's biggest liability is still that he's Mitt Romney, a heartless douchebag who made millions screwing over ordinary Joes his whole life.

But tactically, Ryan is just an awful choice. He doesn't put a state in play, he burdens Romney with now having to defend some of the most heartless budget plans since Gramhn-Rudman.

Weird Mormon Robot? How very tolerant of you.

I have no tolerance for cults started by child molesting con artists.

Smells like 1980... ;)

No, you see, in 1980, you didn't run a weird mormon robot....

Reagan knew how to relate to people and didn't say stuff like "I like to be able to fire people" and "I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake."

So what you're saying, over and over again, is that you hate Mormons.
Ok, we get it already. :)

Forum List

Back