If Obama Wins In November...

IGetItAlready

Rookie
Jul 27, 2012
What good will it have served him?
By then, even those who have enjoyed remaining clueless as to how Obama has torn down his political opposition with personal and family attacks since entering politics will have no excuse for not knowing what a bottom feeding divider he is.

I get that the political left worships at the alter of ends justifying the means but I've got to imagine even they are sick of the finger pointing, the lies and the "transparent" attempts to divert attention from failed policies and economic stagnation.

And as far as any black Democrat thinking they may want to someday be president...you may want to hope for reincarnation as it's not happening again in your lifetime. The nation did something it had never before done in electing Obama and for our collective diversity we were cursed with a leader who unlike any other, holds the nation in contempt.

When the election is over and there is no one left to blame and it's time to get to work and the poor are hungry and the middle class still have no jobs and all you've got is hate for your political opposition; will the left NOT finally have an epiphany in regard to how utterly useless Obama is outside of the arena of blame gaming and the politics of character assassination?

We've seen what this man-child brings to the table and even those of you who support how black he is are going to be disappointed with the gutter Obama will leave us in after another failed term.

And Hilary? Pfft, you give Obama another term and she goes to the grave wondering what it would have been like to have been the first woman president.

By then, even those who have enjoyed remaining clueless as to how Obama has torn down his political opposition with personal and family attacks since entering politics will have no excuse for not knowing what a bottom feeding divider he is.

I get that the political left worships at the alter of ends justifying the means but I've got to imagine even they are sick of the finger pointing, the lies and the "transparent" attempts to divert attention from failed policies and economic stagnation.

And as far as any black Democrat thinking they may want to someday be president...you may want to hope for reincarnation as it's not happening again in your lifetime. The nation did something it had never before done in electing Obama and for our collective diversity we were cursed with a leader who unlike any other, holds the nation in contempt.

When the election is over and there is no one left to blame and it's time to get to work and the poor are hungry and the middle class still have no jobs and all you've got is hate for your political opposition; will the left NOT finally have an epiphany in regard to how utterly useless Obama is outside of the arena of blame gaming and the politics of character assassination?

We've seen what this man-child brings to the table and even those of you who support how black he is are going to be disappointed with the gutter Obama will leave us in after another failed term.

And Hilary? Pfft, you give Obama another term and she goes to the grave wondering what it would have been like to have been the first woman president.

Your candidate just picked Ryan as his running mate. He just threw the election. Why are you bothering us with this nonsense?

Your candidate just picked Ryan as his running mate. He just threw the election. Why are you bothering us with this nonsense?

Democrats would be saying the exact same thing no matter who Romney picked.

• Banned

Exactly, and that's kind of the point I'm making.
NOTHING in Obama's term has been about the nation. It's always about him and how evil those with whom he disagrees are.
I tend to think even the drones are getting a little tired of it and will be thoroughly sick of it well before the end of another term.

So you think Joe Biden was paramount in getting Obama elected as well?:lol:

Funniest post ever.

Your subject line should have read: WHEN Obama wins in November.

As far as the rest of your post goes, well, you're an idiot. Thankfully, I'll be able to cancel out your uneducated, ignorant, proud dittohead vote in November.

Funniest post ever.

Thanks buddy. Not the reaction I expected but I suppose it's better than you sitting there licking your monitor in a desperate attempt to understand all the funny looking symbols on the screen. :)

I thought Pawlenty or Portman would have been fine picks...

This is nuts.

Do keep thinking it's in the Bag now. Nothing could be further from the Truth. By the Time the Convention is over this race will be a Dead heat again.

Your subject line should have read: WHEN Obama wins in November.

As far as the rest of your post goes, well, you're an idiot. Thankfully, I'll be able to cancel out your uneducated, ignorant, proud dittohead vote in November.

a leftist spewing hate, i am shocked.

I thought Pawlenty or Portman would have been fine picks...

This is nuts.

What is nuts is worrying about who the candidate you aren't voter for picks for VP.

Well, it's true the GOP Lost my vote this time (after voting for Republicans for 32 years) by nominating the Weird Mormon Robot.

And ROmney's biggest liability is still that he's Mitt Romney, a heartless douchebag who made millions screwing over ordinary Joes his whole life.

But tactically, Ryan is just an awful choice. He doesn't put a state in play, he burdens Romney with now having to defend some of the most heartless budget plans since Gramhn-Rudman.

Funniest post ever.

Thanks buddy. Not the reaction I expected but I suppose it's better than you sitting there licking your monitor in a desperate attempt to understand all the funny looking symbols on the screen. :)

Basically your post was a temper tantrum from someone who hopes the country fails; you're full of bitterness and hatred that it won't and that Obama is getting credit being a good president.

Your post was funny because you're melting down in August; usually people save that for early November. Just so you know for 2016.

And that's the facts Jack.

James Carville said that Obama, with his current economic record, could not win the election without running a campaign so divisive that America would be ungovernable afterwards. Granted Obama may win the upcoming election, but the probability of his finishing his next four years are diminishingly close to zero.
If the bodies be stacked like cordwood on every American street corner, as they were stacked in front of the ovens at Bergen Belsen, Treblinka, Dachau, Buchenwald, Ravensbruck, Mauthausen....so be it.
The Nazis set the stage for the internecine strife in Yugoslavia during their WWII occupation and the Yugoslavs spent the years afterwards settling scores. Obama is definitely not the president of all the American people, but only of the Blacks, Hispanics, and perverts and is setting the stage for a repeat performance of Yugoslavia here. When it comes, it will come like the March 2011 Japanese tsunami, and no one, not even armies, will be able to stand against it. America is more divided today, than it was during the Civil War.

Forum List

Back