If Obama wins EC but loses PV...

If Obama wins EC but loses the PV, will Republicans finally favor EC reform?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Yes - but only by repealing the 12th amendment and going back to original intent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is an electoral college?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not what the poster stated at all.

Oh gosh, someone needs a reading lesson!

He stated everyone should take and show they passed a civics course before they can vote. Having voting guidelines based on someone's education is stating you do not want uneducated people to be allowed to vote.
I think you need to take a reading and history lesson.

Good gawd man. Read your own post! You stated "not allowing educated people to vote". Now it's uneducated people! Get your own story straight!

Whatever, it's not fascism. Get thee a dictionary...

I had a typo idiot and fixed it. Putting guidelines based on education is fascism. Having not taken a civics course is being uneducated in civics.
He also stated he didn't want his vote cancelled out by someone who didn't know anything about the government... Which means one would be uneducated about government.

I think you need to take a history lesson on fascism. I will give you a hint, wanting to take away rights from people who you deem inferior on a national level is fascism. Having voting guidelines based on education kind of fits into that, don't ya think?
Ya your the idiot here, not me.

Unless Romney wins California, that's virtually impossible. And if he does, it's definitely impossible.

And no it doesnt need reform. We dont need to destroy the Republic, we need to restore it.

I voted no...

They wouldn't be that smart.

The problem is, no matter how well Romney does in debates, the EC gives an obscene advantage to the Democrats. Obama will never go below 242 EV's. Right now, he's at 269, all he needs is one more state or that one district in Nebraska to win.

I voted no...

They wouldn't be that smart

Interesting how a Republic ... an ... such as yourself doesn't support the concept of our being a ... Republic. As you said "they" wouldn't be that smart...

I voted no...

Interesting how a Republic ... an ... such as yourself doesn't support the concept of our being a ... Republic. As you said "they" wouldn't be that smart...

The EC has nothing to do with being a "republic". France, Germany, Italy are all Republics and they don't have anything as asspoundingly retarded as the Electoral College.

As a pure practical matter, the GOP should be for getting rid of the EC< because it puts them at an enormas disadvantage.

Right now, Obama has 269 EV's sewn up. So no matter how well Romney does, the best he can hope for is a tie in the Electoral College and the election gets thrown into Congress.

And it only gets worse. By 2020, HIspanics will flip Texas to a Blue State, and the GOP will never win an Electoral victory again.

Unfortunately, the GOP is married to the EC because they can't admit that Bush stole the 2000 election.

I voted no...

The EC has nothing to do with being a "republic". France, Germany, Italy are all Republics and they don't have anything as asspoundingly retarded as the Electoral College.

As a pure practical matter, the GOP should be for getting rid of the EC< because it puts them at an enormas disadvantage.

Right now, Obama has 269 EV's sewn up. So no matter how well Romney does, the best he can hope for is a tie in the Electoral College and the election gets thrown into Congress.

And it only gets worse. By 2020, HIspanics will flip Texas to a Blue State, and the GOP will never win an Electoral victory again.

Unfortunately, the GOP is married to the EC because they can't admit that Bush stole the 2000 election.

The poll results so far indicate that 12 people out of 12 aren't as dumb as you are.

The poll results so far indicate that 12 people out of 12 aren't as dumb as you are.

Actually, I'm one of the 12 that voted that they won't favor it.

Because REpublicans are that dumb.

Because they can't admit that George W. Bush was a HUGE fucking mistake.

So they'll sit there like retards until the Hispanics turn Texas and Arizona into permanent Blue states. New Mexico and California are already there.

The GOP will become a regional party of just the Deep South....

They should get rid of the EC so presidential candidates would have to campaign everywhere. Then backwater Pub state RWers wouldn't be so GD DUMB!!

Forum List

Back