If Obama were White

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
We are constantly being told "if Obama were white" we would not be critizing Obamacare, along with the many other negative things his administration has done to this country. The truth is he would not even have been president if he had been white. It would have been Hillary especially since the republican party could not chose a viable candidate. There were many more people voted for him because he was black than voted against him because he was black. The truth is the "if Obama were white" statement is foolish. The fact that he is black has carried him a long way.

We are constantly being told "if Obama were white" we would not be critizing Obamacare, along with the many other negative things his administration has done to this country. The truth is he would not even have been president if he had been white. It would have been Hillary especially since the republican party could not chose a viable candidate. There were many more people voted for him because he was black than voted against him because he was black. The truth is the "if Obama were white" statement is foolish. The fact that he is black has carried him a long way.

Obamush is half white.

If Obama were white...the rightwing would still be making shit up about him

We would still be against his Health Care.
The nation was also against Clinton's Health Care too,but because he was White it wasn't racist.

What do you mean "if"? Barack Obama is half white, half black. He can call himself black till the cows come home, but the fact is that he's bi-racial. I don't know why he shies away from this.

What do you mean "if"? Barack Obama is half white, half black. He can call himself black till the cows come home, but the fact is that he's bi-racial. I don't know why he shies away from this.

It seems that it was whites who made the rules about what makes a white person. Someone who was half black still rode on the back of the bus

If he was sleeping with someone you knew...what would you call him? A half white gentleman?

If he wasnt who he is, would he fit in in certain parts of w. virginia or "certain" parts of mississippi or arkansas etc etc. My fathers side is Italian and my mothers side is black and believe me, never in my life has anyone called me half white....not in west Philly. NEVER. I traveled all over this country and the last thing in some peoples mind I have dealt with is, Look, he is half white...I am always a black guy.

I am speaking from the perspective of a bi-racial man. I find your perspective on this funny and completely wrong but if it makes you feel good not saying Obama is black...well, enjoy the color of the sky in your world.

Last edited:

If he was sleeping with someone you knew...what would you call him? A half white gentleman?

If he wasnt who he is, would he fit in in certain parts of w. virginia or "certain" parts of mississippi or arkansas etc etc.
I would call him lucky most of the women I know are knockout gorgeous

If he wasnt who he is, would he fit in in certain parts of w. virginia or "certain" parts of mississippi or arkansas etc etc. My fathers side is italian and my mothers side is black and believe me, never in my life has anyone called me half white....not in west philly. NEVER. I traveled all over this country and the last thing in some peoples mind I have dealt with is, half white...I am always a black guy.

No, you are half and half. Whether you define yourself as that or not, you are half and half. People will call you black if that's how you refer to yourself but the fact is you're not all black, you have a mixed background, you are bi-racial. If you referred to yourself as such, so would others.

As to your question . . . I'd refer to him as bi-racial because that's what he is. Again, I don't know why anyone would shy away from part of their heritage, regardless of what that heritage is.

If Obama were white...the rightwing would still be making shit up about him

What have we made up? The fact he refused to show a Birth Certificate that would have ended all the complain? The fact we were and still are opposed to Obama care and that it does not do what it was purported to do? That it is a boondoggle that will cost us more every year? That it was not balanced nor capable of reining in costs? That it was not needed? That he did not get a single Republican to vote for it?

How about the fact he railroaded a supposed stimulus bill down our throats that did nothing but stimulate his supporters, one we were told was so crucial it had to be voted on UNREAD and then he waited 5 days to sign it cause his vacation was more crucial then the bill that we did not get to see? Was that a lie too?

The fact he went into Libya without even informing Congress? Did we make that up too? The fact he promised we would not exceed 8 percent unemployment if we just listened to him? Or any of the other numerous times he has either mislead or lied to us about legislation or executive signings?

Forum List

Back