If Obama was such a great President shouldnt he had an easy win

I mean really if he is SOOO great according to you left wingers he should have had an easy time but he has been fighting to just maintain a close race. I honestly think he will lose in the end and if he wins we are all screwed but why is he not having an easier time?
If he was SOOO bad according to you right wingers he should have easily lost to damn near anybody running against him.

Myself I still think they are both shit options. The fact that it's a close race, and we both obviously agree that Obama sucks... means.. Your boy sucks too.

Logic for the win.

I mean really if he is SOOO great according to you left wingers he should have had an easy time but he has been fighting to just maintain a close race. I honestly think he will lose in the end and if he wins we are all screwed but why is he not having an easier time?

I have been asking the opposite question for a long time. If the GOP had such superior ideas, why are they not beating Obama by a country mile?

All this whining about nearly non-existent voter fraud. All this whining about a biased media in an age when every flavor of information from stark raving mad to relatively objective is instantly available to everyone.

Should be a cake walk for someone who has ideas which will actually solve problems, balance the budget, increase happiness, and provide better cable reception. If the other guy is Satan incarnate, it should be a simple matter to kick his nuts over the moon.

No excuses. If your side loses, it is because YOU suck.

Okay, fine. The other guy sucks, too.

But you suck MOAR.

Wake up and deal with it.

I should have read the whole thread first. What he said.

do you speak english by any chance?

Of course lovebear can't see beyond her own isolated perspective.

Did it ever occur to you that Romney may be lacking when he can't pull in front of someone you claim to be so horrible?

That's beyond her nose; too far for her to think.

He did. Quite easy.

black-box2.jpeg

It will be a comfortable win for Obama

The key question for the GOP is that after proclaiming that Obama is the worst President in history........how did you get beat by him TWICE?

Day BEFORE the election......can I call them or what?

The key question for the GOP is that after proclaiming that Obama is the worst President in history........how did you get beat by him TWICE?

Yeah, you called it, but sorry, rightwinger. It's not that impressive calling an election when everybody but those blinded on the right knew how it was going to turn out. :tongue:

EDIT: Has Lovebear ever made a topic that wasn't a complete fail?

Yeah, you called it, but sorry, rightwinger. It's not that impressive calling an election when everybody but those blinded on the right knew how it was going to turn out. :tongue:

EDIT: Has Lovebear ever made a topic that wasn't a complete fail?

I am like the amazing Karnack

The worst president in history and yet I knew Republicans didn't have a prayer of beating him

That is how bad today's republicans are

Forum List

Back