If Obama Was A Football Coach He'd Be Gone

In terms of athletic ability, I would put Obama slightly behind Bush and ahead of Clinton. Daddy Bush played College Baseball and piloted a torpedo plane. Reagan played the Gipper and Grover Cleveland Alexander in the movies but never exhibited any real athletic talent

I would place Romney behind Nixon in athletic talent

In terms of athletic ability, I would put Obama slightly behind Bush and ahead of Clinton. Daddy Bush played College Baseball and piloted a torpedo plane. Reagan played the Gipper and Grover Cleveland Alexander in the movies but never exhibited any real athletic talent

When it comes to bowling or throwing a baseball I'd put him somewhere around an 8 year old girl.

When it comes to bowling or throwing a baseball I'd put him somewhere around an 8 year old girl.

True..but he still shows athletic talent. A fifty year old who can still pop from three point range still has it

Romney looks like the kid that was picked last in kickball.....behind the girls

Last edited:

True..but he still shows athletic talent. A fifty year old who can still pop from three point range still has it

Yeah.....sure....uh-huh.

Obama is not an athlete. Bush would run circles around his skinny ass. Bet Romney would too. Obama refuses to wear shorts because his legs look so skinny. He's self-conscious about it.

Yeah.....sure....uh-huh.

Obama is not an athlete. Bush would run circles around his skinny ass. Bet Romney would too. Obama refuses to wear shorts because his legs look so skinny. He's self-conscious about it.

Romney athletic?

You are going to have to show me

Yeah.....sure....uh-huh.

Romney athletic?

Me.....show you??

I figure most people are more athletic than nancy-boy.

Obama likes to play at being an athlete. Athletes don't ride the bench in high school.

Yeah.....sure....uh-huh.

Romney athletic?

Me.....show you??

I figure most people are more athletic than nancy-boy.

Obama likes to play at being an athlete. Athletes don't ride the bench in high school.

I accept your concession

Forum List

Back