If Obama Was A Football Coach He'd Be Gone

- How many football coaches apologize for their team's legacy of winning?
- How many football coaches want to "fundamentally change the game" through redistribution of points and wins?
- How many football coaches turn to their fans and say that "we are consuming too many points"?
- How many football coaches put all of the team's resources behind unproven alternative styles of offense or defense?

Funny. What you call "winning" I call "acting like a fucking pompous jock asshole to the international community since the end of World War II." Then again, I can be intellectually honest AND a patriot. Weird.

Consuming too many points? Are you saying we shouldn't stop being so fucking fat? Are are you saying that he's telling the country to stop being consumers? Green-energy? Honestly, this point is kind of like Newt Gingrich: fucking worthless.

Oh. You're one of those assholes that doesn't believe in climate change. But let me guess: you believe a middle-easern virgin birthed the literal son of God, right?

IFWT-Obama-football.png

Obama offers nothing but excuses for all of the failures he's had. I figure it like this, if he were a football coach getting the results he's gotten it would get anyone fired.

More people are going on disability than are finding employment
The debt is $6 trillion dollars higher than it was when he took office
Because of his divisive campaign tactics this country is more polarized than it's ever been
He blames his predecessor for everything that goes wrong

Obama made a lot of promises. According to him we should have been in the Super Bowl by now but this guy hasn't even gotten us into the playoffs. Currently we're in the cellar when it comes to recovery.

Why would anyone want to keep a coach that keeps losing?

Real life isn't college football ya putz.

If you still believe Obama's lies you haven't a clue about "Real Life".

- How many football coaches want to "fundamentally change the game" through redistribution of points and wins?
- How many football coaches turn to their fans and say that "we are consuming too many points"?
- How many football coaches put all of the team's resources behind unproven alternative styles of offense or defense?

Funny. What you call "winning" I call "acting like a fucking pompous jock asshole to the international community since the end of World War II." Then again, I can be intellectually honest AND a patriot. Weird.

Consuming too many points? Are you saying we shouldn't stop being so fucking fat? Are are you saying that he's telling the country to stop being consumers? Green-energy? Honestly, this point is kind of like Newt Gingrich: fucking worthless.

Oh. You're one of those assholes that doesn't believe in climate change. But let me guess: you believe a middle-easern virgin birthed the literal son of God, right?

Doesn't believe in climate-change?????

So you think there are people that feel the climate will remain the same year round???

The only reason the left calls it climate-change now is because their "Global Warming" nonsense proved to be false. Now they're climate-changers......jumping on every opportunity to prove their point when the temp goes above 90 degrees.

I see coaches all the time apologize for poor play and misconduct of their players

Coaches participate in rules committees where the direction of the game, safety and fairness of the rules are changed-

How many football coaches turn to their fans and say that "we are consuming too many points"?
I have often seen coaches pull their starters off the field when the game gets out of hand

All of them. Innovation is a key to success

nice try...but FAIL

Last edited:

Q: How many dumbass right wingers come up with the most stupid, lame ass brain dead metaphors anyone could imagine?

A: at least one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j87k1j4CpOw]Barack Obama drains 3-point jumper on first try in Kuwait - YouTube[/ame]

Q: How many dumbass right wingers come up with the most stupid, lame ass brain dead metaphors anyone could imagine?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j87k1j4CpOw]Barack Obama drains 3-point jumper on first try in Kuwait - YouTube[/ame]

And you expect everyone to take you serious OhhPoopahhdoo?

And you expect everyone to take you serious OhhPoopahhdoo?

Of course not, I don't use stupid lame ass metaphors

Obama can't throw a baseball to save his life......but he does have a sweet jump shot

Obama can't throw a baseball to save his life......but he does have a sweet jump shot

He'd better......fucker can't dunk to save his life. Must be his white half.

BTW, maybe if he spent more time doing his job instead of practicing his Jumpshot this country would be better off.

Barack Obama drains 3-point jumper on first try in Kuwait - YouTube

BTW, maybe if he spent more time doing his job instead of practicing his Jumpshot this country would be better off.

If it relaxes you....nothing wrong with shooting some hoops

Good way to work things out

IFWT-Obama-football.png

Obama offers nothing but excuses for all of the failures he's had. I figure it like this, if he were a football coach getting the results he's gotten it would get anyone fired.

More people are going on disability than are finding employment
The debt is $6 trillion dollars higher than it was when he took office
Because of his divisive campaign tactics this country is more polarized than it's ever been
He blames his predecessor for everything that goes wrong

Obama made a lot of promises. According to him we should have been in the Super Bowl by now but this guy hasn't even gotten us into the playoffs. Currently we're in the cellar when it comes to recovery.

Why would anyone want to keep a coach that keeps losing?

Real life isn't college football ya putz.

If you still believe Obama's lies you haven't a clue about "Real Life".

Trust me, Huggy over there doesn't have a clue about anything. He suffers from a mental condition. One second he's talking about taking down crime syndicates across his city like some derranged batman, the next he's threatening to kill people, the next he's talking about his sad life living off of others, and then he'll go off on some rant that makes no sense to anyone.

I feel sorry for him really. He needs help but doesn't appear to have anyone around him that cares enough to get him the help he needs.

Well, considering Obama has been a failure of biblical proportions, I would say that apparently shooting hoops is a bad way to "relax". :lol:

Well, considering Obama has been a failure of biblical proportions, I would say that apparently shooting hoops is a bad way to "relax". :lol:

Considering he is the best president in thirty years, I would say ....Swish!

A little less time fucking off and a little more time doing his GD job might help just as well.

Forum List

Back