If Obama Was A Football Coach He'd Be Gone

IFWT-Obama-football.png

Obama offers nothing but excuses for all of the failures he's had. I figure it like this, if he were a football coach getting the results he's gotten it would get anyone fired.

More people are going on disability than are finding employment
The debt is $6 trillion dollars higher than it was when he took office
Because of his divisive campaign tactics this country is more polarized than it's ever been
He blames his predecessor for everything that goes wrong

Obama made a lot of promises. According to him we should have been in the Super Bowl by now but this guy hasn't even gotten us into the playoffs. Currently we're in the cellar when it comes to recovery.

Why would anyone want to keep a coach that keeps losing?

If Obama were a football coach, he would have been terminated for numerous recruiting violations, mostly involving payoffs to recruits and their families. He would have been blackballed (no pun intended) from ever coaching again because of his incompetence as a leader and strategist, his lack of knowledge, and his lack of innovation.

He would be banned for paying players to take out the opposition's QB.

IFWT-Obama-football.png

Obama offers nothing but excuses for all of the failures he's had. I figure it like this, if he were a football coach getting the results he's gotten it would get anyone fired.

Because of his divisive campaign tactics this country is more polarized than it's ever been

Obama made a lot of promises. According to him we should have been in the Super Bowl by now but this guy hasn't even gotten us into the playoffs. Currently we're in the cellar when it comes to recovery.

If Obama were a football coach, he would have been terminated for numerous recruiting violations, mostly involving payoffs to recruits and their families. He would have been blackballed (no pun intended) from ever coaching again because of his incompetence as a leader and strategist, his lack of knowledge, and his lack of innovation.

Don't you mean he'd be banned for killing Osama Bin Laden?

Then it's a good thing we don't pick presidents like we picked Football Coaches, then.

Otherwise, they'd have sacked Lincoln the first year of the Civil War.

And they'd have sacked FDR after Pearl Harbor.

Thankfully, we have a system that realizes that presidents aren't playing a game, they are dealing with a situation they usually didn't make.

Then it's a good thing we don't pick presidents like we picked Football Coaches, then.

Otherwise, they'd have sacked Lincoln the first year of the Civil War.

And they'd have sacked FDR after Pearl Harbor.

Thankfully, we have a system that realizes that presidents aren't playing a game, they are dealing with a situation they usually didn't make.

And one of FDR's assistants would have been caught molesting little boys.

The coach never makes the plays......the players do. BTW, Obama paid homage to OBL, giving the prick a burial according to his religious customs. I would have wrapped him in bacon and pushed him through a chipper-shredder and fed him to his family as a dip.

Nope.........Obama treats our enemies better than he does the opposition.

He kisses their asses while he's paying folks to ruin anyone who donates to his opposition.

The coach never makes the plays......the players do.

Actually most plays are designed by the coaching staff.

So you're saying Obama planned the whole thing?

Do you have any idea what it takes to plan an op-order of that magnitude? How much military training and experience it takes? Are you trying to tell me that some limp-wristed little faggot from Harvard planned the whole mission>

Quit talking out of your ass and stick to what you know!!

The coach never makes the plays......the players do.

Do you have any idea what it takes to plan an op-order of that magnitude? How much military training and experience it takes? Are you trying to tell me that some limp-wristed little faggot from Harvard planned the whole mission>

Okay, who is the dancer in your sig.

Okay, who is the dancer in your sig.

Jean-Claude Van Damme.

It's a scene from the movie "Kickboxer".

Problem with that is Ronald Reagan was left with a bigger mess by Jimmy Carter and he worked it out and he even had to work with a Democrat congress.

Face it.......the excuses just don't fly. They don't fly in sports and they shouldn't fly in politics.

The analogy doesn't fly either. The coach of a football team isn't hamstrung by a coaching staff (aka Congress) determined to see him fail.

Whaaaaaaaa!!

Sorry the facts get in your way (what else is new?).

- How many football coaches apologize for their team's legacy of winning?
- How many football coaches want to "fundamentally change the game" through redistribution of points and wins?
- How many football coaches turn to their fans and say that "we are consuming too many points"?
- How many football coaches put all of the team's resources behind unproven alternative styles of offense or defense?

IFWT-Obama-football.png

Real life isn't college football ya putz.

If democrats played football they would have one hellava woman's lacrosse team.

Actually they would put so many rules in the game it couldn't be played. And if it were the ball would never get snapped because the quarterback would enjoy the view too much.

Say, this is fun.

Whaaaaaaaa!!

Sorry the facts get in your way (what else is new?).

Sorry, I should have asked you if you wanted a tissue because you're crying was really touching.

Do I need to remind you of all of the party line votes? Do I need to remind you of Mitch McConnell's plan? The pledge to not take $1 in tax increases for $10 in entitlement cuts.

Yeah, I know, blame Obama for all of that...

It's all you've got. :razz: :razz: :razz:

Forum List

Back