if Obama should win

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
we are all in big trouble. If the voters are foolish enough to put this Muslim back in office Obama will finish off our livelyhoods and our country. I am not crazy about Romney but I would sure rather have him then a Muslim again for 4 more yrs who is transforming our country into what we have never been before and taking our livelyhoods from us all. We will see real devastation if he is reelected. There are alot of people who can't see ahead what this Muslim Obama is doing to us all and to our country. By now they should be able to see clearly what Obama is doing, but alot of them can't. God help us. Vote this Muslim out of Office for all our sakes. Don't keep us in this bad situation, or future ruins.

If Barry wins we will have another four years of what we have now.

The guy has no clue how to fix the economy and he sure as hell ain't smart enough to go back in history and see what works.

Click here: Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters 2012 | RealClearPolitics

copy and paste this in your browser... it shows you how dumb people are that vote. It is very unfortunate that we have voters that are this out of touch on reality. we all suffer for their mistakes. We have suffered now for 4 yrs with them putting this Muslim in office and we are going to suffer alot more if they do it again.

Yup. Wonder if that chick is still waiting for Barry to buy her a car??

Talk about clueless, ignorant idiots. My God.

The guy has no clue how to fix the economy and he sure as hell ain't smart enough to go back in history and see what works.

what we have now:

a stock market at double what shrub left us
unemployment down to 7.8%
job creation bleeding jobs at 750,00 jobs a month when shrub was president
out of the worst recession since the great depression left us by shrub
iraq war done
finishing afghanistan...

oh no... how horrible!!!

well, maybe to obama deranged loons. but not to normal people.

Click here: Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters 2012 | RealClearPolitics

copy and paste this in your browser... it shows you how dumb people are that vote. It is very unfortunate that we have voters that are this out of touch on reality. we all suffer for their mistakes. We have suffered now for 4 yrs with them putting this Muslim in office and we are going to suffer alot more if they do it again.

The guy who's calling Obama a Muslim is pointing a finger at someone else and calling them stupid?

Indeed...

I disagree that we'll have 4yrs like we've had. I believe it will be much much worse when this arrogant prick doesn't have to worry about re-election, and it'll all be done through executive orders because he has no intention of working with anyone who has a different view or value set than he does.

what we have now:

iraq war done
finishing afghanistan...

oh no... how horrible!!!

Glad you think things are going swimingly.

Stock market goes up and down no matter who is in the WH
If you think 7.8% UE is great then you obviously don't give a shit Let me know when all those shovel ready jobs appear.
Job creation? Tell me is that the created or saved jobs?? Never could figure that one out. UE numbers are quite high. Get back to me when UE is at 6% or less
Out of recession?? Seems to me that was Tarp 1 which Bush passed
Iraq war done on Bush's time table.
Astan will be back in the hands of the Taliban as soon as we do our much advertised pullout.

Yup things are looking great and I can hardly wait for another four useless years of Barry Boy and his posse of incompetants.

Last edited:
Obama's a Muslim?!?! Did he convert last night? You would think they would announce such things. :cuckoo::D

Yea,that Obama is a real swell guy..... $3562723908.gif

$ObamaWright.jpg

$obama-sombrerofest.jpg

we are all in big trouble. If the voters are foolish enough to put this Muslim back in office Obama will finish off our livelyhoods and our country. I am not crazy about Romney but I would sure rather have him then a Muslim again for 4 more yrs who is transforming our country into what we have never been before and taking our livelyhoods from us all. We will see real devastation if he is reelected. There are alot of people who can't see ahead what this Muslim Obama is doing to us all and to our country. By now they should be able to see clearly what Obama is doing, but alot of them can't. God help us. Vote this Muslim out of Office for all our sakes. Don't keep us in this bad situation, or future ruins.

The fact you thikn that Obama's a Muslim or that has any relevence, discredits anything else you have to say.

what we have now:

iraq war done
finishing afghanistan...

oh no... how horrible!!!

Glad you think things are going swimingly.

Stock market goes up and down no matter who is in the WH
If you think 7.8% UE is great then you obviously don't give a shit Let me know when all those shovel ready jobs appear.
Job creation? Tell me is that the created or saved jobs?? Never could figure that one out. UE numbers are quite high. Get back to me when UE is at 6% or less
Out of recession?? Seems to me that was Tarp 1 which Bush passed
Iraq war done on Bush's time table.
Astan will be back in the hands of the Taliban as soon as we do our much advertised pullout.

Yup things are looking great and I can hardly wait for another four useless years of Barry Boy and his posse of incompetants.

So right you are. Time we went back to the Bush economy mixed with a bit of the Bain Capital. After all Romney started Bain. It was made in his image. If you want to know how Romney would run the economy look at Bain Capital. It is the strongest example how Romney does, and would do, business.

captainhype.jpg

Whether obama is a muslim or not doesn't make any difference. He is convinced of the righteousness of the terrorist cause that's what makes him so dangerous.

Obama practices liberation theology. The ignorance of America never ceases to amaze me. Though, to be absolutely fair, I would probably be a little more at ease if he did practice Islam, liberation theology was first formulated by the Jesuits, and I am not at all at ease with the tenets of any religion which has as it's core principles the ends justify the means. . . .

These spiritual beliefs tend to be like fundamentalist beliefs, more sincere, more radical, and more pressing to the adherents mind that partisan political philosophy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_liberation_theology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus#Controversies

Theologic rebellion

Within the Roman Catholic Church, there has existed a sometimes tense relationship between Jesuits and the Vatican due to questioning of official Church teaching and papal directives, such as those on abortion,[51][52] birth control,[53][54][55][56] women deacons,[57] homosexuality, and liberation theology.[58][59] Usually this theological free thinking is academically oriented, being prevalent at the university level. From this standpoint, the function of this debate is less to challenge the magisterium than illustrate the church's ability to compromise in a pluralist society based on shared values which do not always align with religious teachings.[60] The last two Popes have appointed Jesuits to powerful positions in the Church; John Paul II appointed Roberto Tucci, S.J., to the College of Cardinals, after serving as the chief organizer of papal trips and public events. Popes John Paul II and Benedict XVI have appointed 10 Jesuit Cardinals to notable jobs. Benedict XVI appointed Jesuits to notable positions in his curia, such as Archbishop Luis Ladaria Ferrer, S.J. as Secretary of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, and Rev. Federico Lombardi, S.J., Vatican Press Secretary.[61]

Mark my words...

If Romney wins the election, within one week Govenment offices will close and troops will be marching through our streets

Mark my words...

If Romney wins the election, within one week Govenment offices will close and troops will be marching through our streets
i very much doubt that. f romney wins it be smooth translation in two months from november to jan. So i am sure both president obama and a president elect romney would work together well in that peroid.

Whether obama is a muslim or not doesn't make any difference. He is convinced of the righteousness of the terrorist cause that's what makes him so dangerous.

Jesuits aren't "convinced" of the righteousness of the terrorist cause. It is just a convenient media cover story with which to divide and destroy the enemies of the Vatican. They are all puppets and pawns of the Jesuits. Keeping one's enemies fractured and divided, weak and quarreling is the way to stay on top, it always has been. You don't survive Two millennium with out having known how to play the game, they wrote the rules, having one of the oldest banks and the largest most secret libraries. They control the official paradigm in the media, they control the alternative media, or the "truth" movement. If you control all sides of the conversation, then you win. They control the allied forces, and they are the one's that are in control of the so called terrorists.

It's a win win situation. :muahaha:

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”
~Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Don't believe me? Read this document:
http://www.salafipublications.com/sps/downloads/pdf/MNJ180008.pdf
And this one. . .
http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/william-engdahl/egypt-revolution-creative-destruction-for-a-greater-middle-east
Don't forget this one.
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/09/12/the_salafi_moment?page=0,1

“If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.”
― Sun Tzu

Forum List

Back