If Obama loses

No matter who wins, conservatives lose.

That is a true statement. If McCain wins, it would be 8 years before a Conservative candidate will run (reelection campaign in 4). If Obama wins, a Conservative can run in 4 to unseat Obama for socializing the country. Which is the better route?

That is a true statement. If McCain wins, it would be 8 years before a Conservative candidate will run (reelection campaign in 4). If Obama wins, a Conservative can run in 4 to unseat Obama for socializing the country. Which is the better route?

McCain is to old, no way he would run again.

I will be laughing it up the day after the election watching you liberals all wring your hands, threaten to move, demand a recount and claim the Republicans cheated, all the while explaining he lost cause everyone is a racist except Obama.

I have something to look forward too. I figured with McCain as the choice I was gonna dread election day, but is all gonna be great if he wins LOL.

What are you, a 14 year old girl? Do you know how childish this sounds?

You're fired up for McCain to win now, because some liberals you don't know and are never going to meet from a message board will be bummed?

You're fired up for McCain to win now, because some liberals you don't know and are never going to meet from a message board will be bummed?

naa, he is fired up because a barack hussein obama loss is due to his own complete self destruction which he has just started. i can't wait til the debates, oh boy barack hussein obama off the tele-prompter is almost better then jay leno.

Never said I was fired up for McCain to win, said I will be laughing it up if he beats Obama all cause of the whining crying and gnashing of teeth that will follow across the country.

Ever notice when Republicans lose they do not claim the other side cheated or was racist? Yet 2000, 2002, 2004 all we got to listen to was how the Democrats were cheated. How Republicans were so secret and smart they stole 3 elections but forgot how in 2006. If McCain wins it will be back to those dastardly cheating Republicans again. You guys just can't accept when you lose. Your campaign of "someone else is to blame" has gone to your heads.

I have THAT to look forward too.
By the way if you missed it, I would have voted for Hillary.

I will be laughing it up the day after the election watching you liberals all wring your hands, threaten to move, demand a recount and claim the Republicans cheated, all the while explaining he lost cause everyone is a racist except Obama.

I have something to look forward too. I figured with McCain as the choice I was gonna dread election day, but is all gonna be great if he wins LOL.

If Obama loses, I'll be even sadder than when Bush got re-elected. Why? Because I was sad when the majority of Americans chose to close their eyes to all the deceit and irresponsibility of Bush, Cheney, etc for 4 years. But now it's been 8 years; if the American public has not learned the lesson by now, the majority will never learn.

I'm not saying that Obama is without fault, but I don't want any Republican in the Oval office, especially not McCain (who is way too much like Bush).

If Obama loses, I'll be even sadder than when Bush got re-elected. Why? Because I was sad when the majority of Americans chose to close their eyes to all the deceit and irresponsibility of Bush, Cheney, etc for 4 years. But now it's been 8 years; if the American public has not learned the lesson by now, the majority will never learn.

I'm not saying that Obama is without fault, but I don't want any Republican in the Oval office, especially not McCain (who is way too much like Bush).

what fault has barack hussein obama done?(i have to hear this)

i think he is a communist/racist. if you want to talk to someone who thinks barack hussein obama is perfect talk to kirk or midcan5.

You forgot Sealybobo and Jillian. According to Jillian McCain is worse then Obama cause he got two preachers he does not even worship with to support his campaign and she claimed the 20 years Obama spent in his racist church with his mentor and "uncle" figure as pastor was nothing. He was just playing along for votes.

You forgot Sealybobo and Jillian. According to Jillian McCain is worse then Obama cause he got two preachers he does not even worship with to support his campaign and she claimed the 20 years Obama spent in his racist church with his mentor and "uncle" figure as pastor was nothing. He was just playing along for votes.

my apologies for forgetting those folks.

To quote Bill Maher, "One of the great things about America is that we don't listen to our religious leaders."

Selah.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

Or a 1 minute conversation with RGS, but hey if McCain wins it will be the voters choice after all they elected one of the dumbest fools to ever occupy the oval office.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

I totally agree!

Forum List

Back