If Obama loses

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I will be laughing it up the day after the election watching you liberals all wring your hands, threaten to move, demand a recount and claim the Republicans cheated, all the while explaining he lost cause everyone is a racist except Obama.

I have something to look forward too. I figured with McCain as the choice I was gonna dread election day, but is all gonna be great if he wins LOL.

I will be laughing it up the day after the election watching you liberals all wring your hands, threaten to move, demand a recount and claim the Republicans cheated, all the while explaining he lost cause everyone is a racist except Obama.

I have something to look forward too. I figured with McCain as the choice I was gonna dread election day, but is all gonna be great if he wins LOL.

I'm not a "liberal" but I wonder who the families of those on this list ....
iCasualties: Iraq Coalition Casualty Count - Deaths By Year and Month
.... will be voting for :confused:

I'm not a "liberal" but I wonder who the families of those on this list ....
iCasualties: Iraq Coalition Casualty Count - Deaths By Year and Month
.... will be voting for :confused:

Some will be voting for McCain, why? Because they are not brain dead liberals that do not understand wars can be for a good purpose. That you think everyone that has ever lost a loved one in a war is going to vote for a party that wants to cut and run is further evidence of where YOUR political compass is.

Some will be voting for McCain, why? Because they are not brain dead liberals that do not understand wars can be for a good purpose. That you think everyone that has ever lost a loved one in a war is going to vote for a party that wants to cut and run is further evidence of where YOUR political compass is.

4,000 dead, 30,000 wounded, $700 billion dollars wasted to set up a Shia government allied with Iran.

I am sure glad that you are psychic and can assume "where MY political compass is". :eusa_shifty:

im getting tired of the idiotic partisanship and the insulting that goes with it on this board. people need to do some maturing

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

Or a 1 minute conversation with RGS, but hey if McCain wins it will be the voters choice after all they elected one of the dumbest fools to ever occupy the oval office.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

No, it's an insult to the families of those who died that you would use their deaths to further your own agenda. It also demonstrates the moral bankrupcy of your position.

His agenda is to stop the killing.

In no way is my position on the Iraq war a political view. If bush said today that the war was a mistake and we will withdraw by 2010, then I'd be the first to make a thread supporting bush for his admittance of mistake and accept his apology to the public.

If Obama loses will you be equally as happy knowing that McCain will give you 4 more years of the same policies that has had such a negative impact on our country?

john mccain can't win, but barack hussein obama can lose.

i'm not voting for either of these guys. but i can't wait to be called a racist for not supporting and voting for a racist.

kirk and midcan, every post you make cracks me up, i look forward to what you guys say.

But you can lose by a wider margin with the likes of Obama...

Temporarily ...

A McCain victory would encourage the "conservative vassal" ... the Republican party ... to shift even further left for future elections than it already has ... the guy wanted to be Kerry's VP for Pete's sake ... oh, no ... a McCain victory would be worse ... no matter who wins will fail ... they've been set up to ... at least if Obama wins the inevitable failed Presidency can be pinned on liberalism ... where do you point the finger when McCain fails?

I will do everything you suggest, and I'll mean it. You however will bury your head and pray that McCain wins.

That's because you don't care about America. You are so old and out of touch you don't even realize it.

Forum List

Back