If Obama loses...

Yes. It's why conservatives FAVOR stronger election ID laws.

If massive voter fraud existed wouldn't there be substantial evidence? Do you have such evidence? Can you offer anything probative to support the allegation of fraud on the scale to warrant the actions taken by the GOP in so many states?

Why not be honest, Lieability? Admit that you hate and fear the poor and ethnic minorities (women too?), and you don't want to risk those you hold as inferior to have rights equal to yours as they might take away your entitlements.
Where's your absolute proof, Wry? Show it or it didn't happen.

Why do I need to show absolute truth? I'm not seeking to pass laws which might take away the rights of citizens! I also recognize a canard when I see, hear of, or read one.

We will see if Lieability has the evidence I requested; apparently you don't.

Just imagine - what if there actually IS election fraud of some kind? Ever consider that possibility?

Conservatives favor "stronger election ID laws" only because their perception is that requiring "stronger proof of ID" will effectively disenfranchise more Democratic voters than it will Republican voters.

Just imagine - what if there actually IS election fraud of some kind? Ever consider that possibility?

Conservatives favor "stronger election ID laws" only because their perception is that requiring "stronger proof of ID" will effectively disenfranchise more Democratic voters than it will Republican voters.

^ False.

We simply recognize the strong tendency of liberal Democratics to cheat.

You are entitled to win by garnering more legitimate votes.

You are NOT entitled to cheat yourselves to "VICTORY."

Dead people arent supposed to be voting

Yeah, cuz we all know there has been no vote buying, voter suppression, voter intimidation by mitt.

just imagine - what if there actually is election fraud of some kind? Ever consider that possibility?

already has been, in at least 2 states electronic voting machines have changed romney votes to obama. But of course that is not news cause holder is the attorney general.

post proof of this asssinine statement.

Or have you rw's forgotten that its the R who owns diebold and a Romeny who is suspect. Sheesh.

Last edited:
Post #18, asked of Lieability:

If massive voter fraud existed wouldn't there be substantial evidence? Do you have such evidence? Can you offer anything probative to support the allegation of fraud on the scale to warrant the actions taken by the GOP in so many states?

Why not be honest, Lieability? Admit that you hate and fear the poor and ethnic minorities (women too?), and you don't want to risk those you hold as inferior to have rights equal to yours as they might take away your entitlements.

It appears Lieability has only his opinion. Pitiful.

Forum List

Back