If Obama loses...

Which libtard poster will be the first to claim the GOP somehow cheated?

My money is on TM or Shitting Bull.
i won,t. I will say well done to the gop if romney wins and hope you and all conservatives enjoy the victory.

Which libtard poster will be the first to claim the GOP somehow cheated?

My money is on TM or Shitting Bull.

You're, as usual, wrong. Efforts to suppress the vote will be the story no matter who wins. Has the GOP cheated and lied? Yes! And remember the disaster when last the GOP cheated to win the Presidency - George W. Bush.

Just imagine - what if there actually IS election fraud of some kind? Ever consider that possibility?

Yes. It's why conservatives FAVOR stronger election ID laws.

If massive voter fraud existed wouldn't there be substantial evidence? Do you have such evidence? Can you offer anything probative to support the allegation of fraud on the scale to warrant the actions taken by the GOP in so many states?

Why not be honest, Lieability? Admit that you hate and fear the poor and ethnic minorities (women too?), and you don't want to risk those you hold as inferior to have rights equal to yours as they might take away your entitlements.

Just imagine - what if there actually IS election fraud of some kind? Ever consider that possibility?

Yes. It's why conservatives FAVOR stronger election ID laws.

If massive voter fraud existed wouldn't there be substantial evidence? Do you have such evidence? Can you offer anything probative to support the allegation of fraud on the scale to warrant the actions taken by the GOP in so many states?

Why not be honest, Lieability? Admit that you hate and fear the poor and ethnic minorities (women too?), and you don't want to risk those you hold as inferior to have rights equal to yours as they might take away your entitlements.
Where's your absolute proof, Wry? Show it or it didn't happen.

Forum List

Back