If Obama loses this election, was this his and his campaign's fault?

His election was doomed from the start, when Hillarites started their smear campaign against him.

Besides which, Democrats still have to figure out the American people. They refuse to acknowledge that Americans aren't the idiots Dems expect to be, and they screw up when they speak down to them or talk about them as thought they (the public) are too stupid to know what's going on.

Dems think they can say and do whatever they want, and not have to answer to it. Then when they lose elections they mope around saying either the people are too stupid to know what's best for them, or Republicans somehow cheated them of their just desserts.

Doesn't work. Maybe when 80 years have passed and you've only had a Dem on Capitol Hill for 12 years, you'll get it.

cristal's siggy

pretty fucking sad when you have to steal lines from the dems too... see....we're about change and you're just more of the same...

Lol. Line up that psychiatrist, you're going to need him.

cristal's siggy

pretty fucking sad when you have to steal lines from the dems too... see....we're about change and you're just more of the same...

Seems someone is rattled....

Could it be because a certain candidate is headed for a loss in November?

Hey if the current status of the election is bullshit. I say let it reign!

I was talking about the rattled part and you already declaring that Obama has lost. Those parts are BS on your part.

Stay in denial. It is your call. Me, I am a realist.

Realist eh?

I could of swore we didn't have the elections yet but I guess in your head we already have.

Since you can tell the future, mind telling me next week's lotto numbers then?

I don't think Obama's campaign is over at all. I do think he will implode more. but I already know what is going to be said:

Americans are too racist and stupid to vote in their best interests. This election was stolen.

Thats all we ever hear.

remind me again why you think Americans aren't voting on race

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ--jw_YIE]YouTube - West Virginia voter interviews[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1uA30cXWkI&NR=1]YouTube - Can Obama win white vote in Mountain State?[/ame]

and these people are willing to speak on television about their prejudices...imagine how many wouldn't say it openly but feel the same way...

You hear the election was stolen because there is PROOF that it was...denying it won't change those facts no matter how hard you try to keep people from talking about it.

2000 election was stolen... Bush supposedly beat Gore by 537 votes in FL... an election that close would require a full recount and the Repubs stopped it... in some counties Gore had a NEGATIVE VOTE... how is that possible?

do some research before you just summarily dismiss the idea that the 2000 election was stolen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy48bRHpGwo&feature=related]YouTube - How George W. Bush Stole The 2000 Election - Part 1 of 2[/ame]

the entire election in 2000 was a cluster fuck

remind me again why you think Americans aren't voting on race

YouTube - West Virginia voter interviews

YouTube - Can Obama win white vote in Mountain State?

and these people are willing to speak on television about their prejudices...imagine how many wouldn't say it openly but feel the same way...

You hear the election was stolen because there is PROOF that it was...denying it won't change those facts no matter how hard you try to keep people from talking about it.

2000 election was stolen... Bush supposedly beat Gore by 537 votes in FL... an election that close would require a full recount and the Repubs stopped it... in some counties Gore had a NEGATIVE VOTE... how is that possible?

do some research before you just summarily dismiss the idea that the 2000 election was stolen.

YouTube - How George W. Bush Stole The 2000 Election - Part 1 of 2

the entire election in 2000 was a cluster fuck

Do you think we should risk it and just go ahead and vote anyway ?

Do you think we should risk it and just go ahead and vote anyway ?

I vote everytime dillo... I'm not as confident as I once was that my vote will actually be counted (probably because I'm FROM FL) but if I don't vote I can't complain.... :D

I vote everytime dillo... I'm not as confident as I once was that my vote will actually be counted (probably because I'm FROM FL) but if I don't vote I can't complain.... :D

Well Silence, your vote will count. It just might be a negative for Obama instead of a positive. :lol:

Sad but true.

I don't see how you can talk with all that tape on your mouth anyway---have you tried paint thinner ? :lol:

Forum List

Back