If Obama loses this election, was this his and his campaign's fault?

It's always been pretty clear to me that if Obama loses this election that the Obamabots will blame Hillary for it.

That's just sad, IMO. They'll have no one to blame but themselves and Obama.

But Care, I think you are jumping the gun.
yeah, i should have capitalized the IF obama loses....

He still, more than likely will win, and this is only one week of hell in the election as I have mentioned! I still don't think a Palin Pick should have affected his polling as much as it did, BUT IT DID....? that's still surprising to me............

Obama DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH VOTES to win the primary UNTIL the last state's primary, got it?

She was NOT LOSING BIGTIME, Obama was the one that was losing ground against her thae last 6-8 weeks of the race.....

Why do you keep saying she should have dropped out when Obama did not have enough delegates to even win the primary? That's ridiculous...absolutely ridiculous....

Did you think Ted Kennedy should have dropped out of his primary run? What is this crap with you guys wanting Obama to win the primary through DEFAULT and not by winning it through votes?

Sheesh, what a TOTAL DISREGARD for Democracy and the citizen's votes....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So now your accusing me of having a total disregard for Democracy and the citizen's votes. You talk about the Republicans tactics of division and fighting, yet here you are throwing insult after insult after me.

What does that say to you following what you preach?

Obama had a lead on delegates, even if she had stayed in he would of won unless Hillary hijacked the superdelegates. That much was FACT.

"You are now campaigning as if Barack Obama were the Democrat and you were the Republican. As Shakespeare wrote "That way, madness lies."

Well, I am going to give it all to you.

The difference between Obama and Hillary is that Obama has ONLY been a Senator for 3yrs. Half of that time is spent on the campaign trail.

Hillary has been a New York Senator for 7 yrs. and she actually worked, during that 7 yrs.

Obama has no major legislative experience to speak of.

Voted "present" 132 times during legislative hearings.

A flip-flopper. Backed the DC ban on handguns when the court ruled that it was "unconstitutional". Then when the court reversed its decision, he sided with the courts.

Flip-flop again, on the FISA Bill. He voted for it, before he was against it.

Changes the time-frame, regarding bringing the troops home, more often than he changes his underwear.

Associated himself with a well known unrepentant terrrorist - William Ayers.

Sat in the Rev. Wright's church for 20 years and claimed that he found out with the rest of America, that the Reverend spewed hate from the pulpit.

Will raise taxes for everyone, earning more than $42,000 annually.

His health-care plan sucks. So is his foreign policy plan.

He is thin-skinned and cannot go up against the attacks of the Republican attack machine.

Are those enough reasons?

I said policy not personality and running campaign wise. You gave me all personality and running campaign issues. :lol:

Oh saying that he will raise taxes for everyone, his health care plan sucks as well as his foreign policy plan, and what you say are flip flops.

Really? Like Hillary Clinton, John McCain, or Sarah Palin have NEVER flip flopped? :cuckoo:

I said policy not personality and running campaign wise. You gave me all personality and running campaign issues. :lol:

Oh saying that he will raise taxes for everyone, his health care plan sucks as well as his foreign policy plan, and what you say are flip flops.

Really? Like Hillary Clinton, John McCain, or Sarah Palin have NEVER flip flopped? :cuckoo:

I gave you both or did you not read it?

Well if it is not the actual number. It is damn close.

Go all the way down, he seemed to be pretty even

Last 7 primaries going back to NC:

NC: Obama

WV: Hillary

KY: Hillary

Oregon: Obama

Puerto Rico: Hillary

Montana: Obama

SD: Hillary

Doing basic math, that's 4 for Hillary, 3 for Obama

So he didn't lose the last 6-7.

What am I now? A mythbuster for this thread?

Myth after Myth you throw out is proven wrong by me.

You look it up and read it. Then maybe you will be convinced that he is a poor candidate.

I gave you my reasons why I think that he is a poor candidate, and that will suffice.

The difference between Obama and Hillary is that Obama has ONLY been a Senator for 3yrs. Half of that time is spent on the campaign trail.

Hillary has been a New York Senator for 7 yrs. and she actually worked, during that 7 yrs.

Obama has no major legislative experience to speak of.

Voted "present" 132 times during legislative hearings.

A flip-flopper. Backed the DC ban on handguns when the court ruled that it was "unconstitutional". Then when the court reversed its decision, he sided with the courts.

Flip-flop again, on the FISA Bill. He voted for it, before he was against it.

Changes the time-frame, regarding bringing the troops home, more often than he changes his underwear.

Associated himself with a well known unrepentant terrrorist - William Ayers.

Sat in the Rev. Wright's church for 20 years and claimed that he found out with the rest of America, that the Reverend spewed hate from the pulpit.

Will raise taxes for everyone, earning more than $42,000 annually.

None of that seems to be about Foreign Policy or Healthcare. I'll be willing to address the rest of that soon enough.

I think your throwing out bullshit and calling it facts

Go all the way down, he seemed to be pretty even

Last 7 primaries going back to NC:

NC: Obama

WV: Hillary

KY: Hillary

Oregon: Obama

Puerto Rico: Hillary

Montana: Obama

SD: Hillary

Doing basic math, that's 4 for Hillary, 3 for Obama

So he didn't lose the last 6-7.

What am I now? A mythbuster for this thread?

Myth after Myth you throw out is proven wrong by me.

Congrats! Hillary is out of the race. But in the meantime, back at the farm, your candidate is loosing the election against John McCain.

All of the factcheck.org in the world, cannot dispute that.

This is silly. Hillary didn't damage the Democratic party. And the more you guys keep pretending she did, the weaker you make Obama look.

Why would you want to make Obama look weak? Save your recriminations until after the election.

Obama is running against McCain. If you actually want him to win, you'll keep that in mind.

I don't think stating what many can consider a fact to be weak. If Hillary had dropped out when she knew it was impossible outside the superdelegates to win then Obama would of had more time to focus on McCain.

I don't mind if she ran, I think she ran a valiant campaign. However, when you lose you lose. Don't be someone who overstays their welcome like she did.

Obama is running against McCain, however several people think he is also running against his choice to not make Hillary as his VP.

Congrats! Hillary is out of the race. But in the meantime, back at the farm, your candidate is loosing the election against John McCain.

All of the factcheck.org in the world, cannot dispute that.

Hooray! I prove you wrong more then once and you change the subject!

I love it! :D

All the factcheck.org in the world cannot dispute that Obama is currently behind McCain by a point or two. However, it can dispute all the bullshit you call facts out there. :)

None of that seems to be about Foreign Policy or Healthcare. I'll be willing to address the rest of that soon enough.

I think your throwing out bullshit and calling it facts

And you cannot accept the truth that your candidate is a poor choice and he is loosing. Well learn to accept it!

You cannot argue with the truth, but I see that you are trying.

Last edited:
And you cannot accept the truth that your candidate is a poor choice and he is loosing. Well learn to accept it!

You cannot argue with the truth, but I see that your are trying.

I can accept my candidate's flaws, you can't accept that Hillary lost fairly.

I'm the one telling the truth, backing up my facts. Your throwing out bullshit like it's facts.

Your like a used car salesman telling me that a piece of junk car from the 80's is a brand new Mercedes. You can repeat it all you like, won't make it true.

:eusa_whistle:

You still haven't told me where Obama and Hillary truly differ in policy.

Last edited:
I can accept my candidate's flaws, you can't accept that Hillary lost fairly.

I'm the one telling the truth, backing up my facts. Your throwing out bullshit like it's facts.

Your like a used car salesman telling me that a piece of junk car from the 80's is a brand new Mercedes. You can repeat it all you like, won't make it true.

:eusa_whistle:

And the fact is, John McCain is polling at 50% and Obama is at 47%

Denial would get you nowhere. But then again, some people learn the hard way. You seem to be one of them.

And the fact is, John McCain is polling at 50% and Obama is at 47%

Denial would get you nowhere. But then again, some people learn the hard way. You seem to be one of them.

Hello, show me where I denied that Barack Obama is currently down to John McCain in the polls?

Hillary Clinton (D)

Barack Obama (D)

Do show me where between those two sites that Barack and Hillary differ so very much on policy?

If not, I think you need to admit you were wrong.

They agree on: Abortion, Cuba, Darfur, Death Penalty, No Child Left Behind, Is the increasing cost of college and university tuition pricing America's middle class out of higher education, Verified paper trails, Public Finance, Drilling, Should the US ratify an international environmental agreement (such as the Kyoto Protocol) that mandates reductions in carbon emissions, Should the federal government mandate an increase in fuel efficiency standards for automobiles, more federal regulations on guns and ammunition needed, Should all Americans have a right to government or employer subsidized basic health care, Should Americans be allowed to purchase their prescription drugs from other countries, a fence along the US/Mexico Border, Should the US use military force against Iran if Iran does not dismantle its nuclear program, that it was a mistake to attack Iraq in 03.

They also agree on: The War in Iraq has not made America Safer, That the US set a timetable for troop withdrawal in Iraq, that there should there be an independent Palestinian state, that there shouldn't be a Constitutional amendment or federal law defining marriage as only between a man and a woman, neither support a draft, both think Gays should be allowed to openly serve in the Military, that social security shouldn't be privatized, that the federal government fund embryonic stem cell research, that the bush tax cutes need to go, that the US Constitution and Bill of Rights be altered or updated in any way, waterboarding and torture should be illegal, both say Guantanamo Bay should be closed down, and that the telecommunication companies should not receive immunity for allowing the government to conduct past warrantless wiretaps?"

Myth? BUSTED.

cristal's siggy

NO WAY, NO HOW, NOBAMA EVER!!!!!!!!!!

pretty fucking sad when you have to steal lines from the dems too... see....we're about change and you're just more of the same...

I don't think Obama's campaign is over at all. I do think he will implode more. but I already know what is going to be said:

Americans are too racist and stupid to vote in their best interests. This election was stolen.

Thats all we ever hear.

I have seen a few threads on various boards that question the downspiral of Obama's campaign and are trying to peg, exactly what happened.

The question is, if the Obama campaign had picked Hillary as the vp candidate, would he be in this spiral downward in polls now?

And if the answer is no, then who do you think is to blame for this decision of his?

1.His followers, for insisting that Hillary not be picked?

2.His campaign managers?

3.Or him?

4. Or a combination of two or more of the above.

And why do you think such, once you picked one...?

You forget--it will be Diebolds fault

Forum List

Back