If Obama Loses in 2012, Will It Be Engineered? A Concern About the Aftermath

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
If Obama Loses in 2012, Will It Be Engineered? A Concern About the Aftermath

I'm going out on a limb here as I hope that I've proven myself, at least somewhat, to not be a complete crackpot. I feel that I've been cogent, rational and, while a bit over the top politically as far as left and right, fair. I know what this post sounds like, but I wouldn't post it in public if I didn't have a true concern for America and its people.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope everyone can look back at this post in December of 2012 and laugh at This Old American for such an idiotic post. I will gladly eat crow at that time. But I can't help but feel that all of these recent actions outlined below are in preparation for not an invasion from an "enemy foreign", but for control of the "enemy domestic".

Over the past couple of weeks we have had these so-called "flash mobs" that have occurred of youths

breaking into businesses and cavalierly stealing items that aren't necessities, causing harm to other citizens, and even calling for the death of white people. Over past few months there have been many reported incidences of these types from different alternative news sites.

These incidences have arisen seemingly out of the blue. There wasn't really anything different about their lives last month as this month (statistically, they couldn't have all lost their jobs at the same time). So what has them so riled up all of a sudden? Is there some force behind them? I have a conclusion that sounds pretty far fetched, even to me.

I have a concern that if Obama loses the 2012 election, there will be riots as never seen before in the U.S. all across the nation. If you believe in the "TPTB" conspiracies, I may go so far as to say that if Obama loses the 2012 Presidency, it will be "engineered" for the sole purpose of initiating riots and race wars. While these occurrences won't appear to be centered around any particular race, as all races have an unwavering love and support for him, it will likely be spun by the MSM, which has been strangely silent on these flash mobs, as such. But to what end?

We have seen many posts from different areas of the country of military-like preparations being made by our police and SWAT teams, preparations by governmental agencies, such as NASA, and this post seems to indicate a preparedness for martial law.

With the increase in recent months in what I would describe as fascist activities by local, state, and federal governments, and in particular by the TSA, there is a heightened sense of protectionism by the citizenry. All that needs to occur is some national, polarizing event to set off the spark of unrest.

Riots occur all over the world, for many different reasons, by all races, by all religions, and by all political parties:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread722198/pg

Forum List

Back