if obama is such a terrible president

Why would you say that? Do you think that black people aren't capable of looking at the issues and making their decisions based on that?

I don't know the number either....I'm sure there are some....But unlike you and your brethren, I'm not going to sit here and make broad brush assumptions about people I don't know.

Here's a fact. Blacks voted 74% Democratic in 2004. So 20% swung on the politics alone? Don't think so...

most negative political ad ever!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzdhEKxgGXg]Romney Clubs Seals - YouTube[/ame]

So....If what you say is true.....that there was a 20% increase in Democratic voting with Obama....that's NOT a majority as lonestar suggested.....and that's even if all of those people that make up that 20% voted for him simply because he's black.....which even then....you don't know....all you can do is assume. For example.....

Up until 2007, I was a white, rural Republican....until the crazies took over and people like me....who didn't tow the party line all the time became RINO's....then I thought...."fuck 'em....I actually have more in common with Dems and Libertarians anyway....I would have become a Libertarian if it weren't for their "let 'em starve" attitude on social programs. So I switched over to the Dems....I'm still white, I'm still rural, but now I'm a Moderate Christian Democrat...I'm allowed to be a moderate with the Dems....I know....you don't believe me....tough shit...

How do you know some of that 20% increase weren't people like me? You don't....you make assumptions.

You folks obsessing over stupid shit like this is why you get the "race card" thrown at you all the time.

lol, obsessing over stupid shit? Numbers are numbers. Nobody would argue that 95% of african americans voted or will vote for Obama. That's a fact. And for you to be so naive and not think it's about race is absolutely asinine. Look at Stacey Dash. African American woman from movie "Clueless". She endorses Romney and literally gets hundreds of death threats. Called an uncle Tom. You Libs only use race when it's too your advantage. But the facts are, those 20% that the Dems gained from 2004 to 2008 were 100% race related. That is just a fact. Wether you choose to believe it is up to you

Why would you say that? Do you think that black people aren't capable of looking at the issues and making their decisions based on that?

I don't know the number either....I'm sure there are some....But unlike you and your brethren, I'm not going to sit here and make broad brush assumptions about people I don't know.

Here's a fact. Blacks voted 74% Democratic in 2004. So 20% swung on the politics alone? Don't think so...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzdhEKxgGXg]Romney Clubs Seals - YouTube[/ame]

Up until 2007, I was a white, rural Republican....until the crazies took over and people like me....who didn't tow the party line all the time became RINO's....then I thought...."fuck 'em....I actually have more in common with Dems and Libertarians anyway....I would have become a Libertarian if it weren't for their "let 'em starve" attitude on social programs. So I switched over to the Dems....I'm still white, I'm still rural, but now I'm a Moderate Christian Democrat...I'm allowed to be a moderate with the Dems....I know....you don't believe me....tough shit...

and no, I don't believe you. Because you're obviously not stupid, but for you to vote for somebody who promised to cut our deficit in half only to double it, have a record 43 weeks of unemployment over 8%, 15 million more people on food stamps, avg income down $4300, gas doubled, energy costs doubled, for you to sit there and say you are moderate can't be true. What issue would make you vote for Obama? Abortion? Romney already said he wouldn't pass any new legislation banning abortion. It's a non issue. All he cares about is turning the economy around and cutting the deficit. The ONLY THING THAT SHOULD MATTER RIGHT NOW

Romney Clubs Seals - YouTube

So....If what you say is true.....that there was a 20% increase in Democratic voting with Obama....that's NOT a majority as lonestar suggested.....and that's even if all of those people that make up that 20% voted for him simply because he's black.....which even then....you don't know....all you can do is assume. For example.....

How do you know some of that 20% increase weren't people like me? You don't....you make assumptions.

You folks obsessing over stupid shit like this is why you get the "race card" thrown at you all the time.

lol, obsessing over stupid shit? Numbers are numbers. Nobody would argue that 95% of african americans voted or will vote for Obama. That's a fact. And for you to be so naive and not think it's about race is absolutely asinine. Look at Stacey Dash. African American woman from movie "Clueless". She endorses Romney and literally gets hundreds of death threats. Called an uncle Tom. You Libs only use race when it's too your advantage. But the facts are, those 20% that the Dems gained from 2004 to 2008 were 100% race related. That is just a fact. Wether you choose to believe it is up to you
It's just a "fact"? 100% race related? You know this how? You can show statistics all day long...but.you don't fucking know jack shit about those people's motivations.

You are entitled to own OPINION....but not your own facts.

It's just a "fact"? 100% race related? You know this how? You can show statistics all day long...but.you don't fucking know jack shit about those people's motivations.

Yes, any non biased, non mentally challenged person would see that. How do you explain Stacey Dash? She endorses Romney and gets death threats. Called an Uncle Tom. Is that not race related? Are you f***ing kidding me? C'mon, you're better than that. We as a country need to get our heads out of our asses and do it asap

Yes, any non biased, non mentally challenged person would see that. How do you explain Stacey Dash? She endorses Romney and gets death threats. Called an Uncle Tom. Is that not race related? Are you f***ing kidding me? C'mon, you're better than that. We as a country need to get our heads out of our asses and do it asap

go ahead

don't let the popping noise and bright light scare you

why hasn't romney run away with the election?

if obama is such a terrible president

Running away for Republicans is 50% + 1 ... accomplished by master practitioners of rhetoric over substance - Mitt Romney.

go ahead

:clap2:

Usual response with someone with nothing to say. Please just answer me ONE QUESTION. Just one. Because I've never got a valid reason or answer from any of my liberal friends. How can you vote for vote for somebody who promised to cut our deficit in half only to double it, had a record 43 weeks of unemployment over 8%, 15 million more people on food stamps, avg income down $4300, gas more than doubled, energy costs doubled. Please explain your rationale. Is your only answer to his record "blame Bush"? Is that really the only answer a person like you has?

Romney Clubs Seals - YouTube

and no, I don't believe you. Because you're obviously not stupid, but for you to vote for somebody who promised to cut our deficit in half only to double it, have a record 43 weeks of unemployment over 8%, 15 million more people on food stamps, avg income down $4300, gas doubled, energy costs doubled, for you to sit there and say you are moderate can't be true. What issue would make you vote for Obama? Abortion? Romney already said he wouldn't pass any new legislation banning abortion. It's a non issue. All he cares about is turning the economy around and cutting the deficit. The ONLY THING THAT SHOULD MATTER RIGHT NOW

No....it's not the ONLY THING THAT SHOULD MATTER RIGHT NOW.

I've been on this Earth since 1965. I graduated HS in 1983.....Since I've graduated and registered GOP......up until I went over to the Dems in 2007, when I look back, I've seen the workforce get fucked......over and over again...their wages stay basically the same over those thirty years....all the while the cost of living gets higher and higher.

Their buying power reduced, their taxable income reduced, their lives getting harder and harder....but yet they go to work every fucking day...they don't give up....even though it's to the point where 47% of this country.now needs some kind of help.

You want to reduce the debt? PUT MORE OF THESE PEOPLE IN A POSITION WHERE THEY CAN PAY TAXES, DON'T NEED FOOD STAMPS AND MEDICAID, AND HAVE DISPOSABLE INCOME TO STIMULATE THIS ECONOMY!

But no.....keep pandering to the wealthiest, most powerful people in this country...cut them more breaks.....let them outsource... let more and more of the workforce work at convenience stores, fast food joints and "the Malls".

They'll trickle down THIS TIME......they promise!

You don't get it....I didn't either.....these people are the most ambitious, ruthless and greedy people on the planet....they aren't going to trickle down.....ever.

Like I said.....I don't give a shit whether you believe me or not. It doesn't matter and I have no reason to lie...

go ahead

:clap2:

Usual response with someone with nothing to say. Please just answer me ONE QUESTION. Just one. Because I've never got a valid reason or answer from any of my liberal friends. How can you vote for vote for somebody who promised to cut our deficit in half only to double it, had a record 43 weeks of unemployment over 8%, 15 million more people on food stamps, avg income down $4300, gas more than doubled, energy costs doubled. Please explain your rationale. Is your only answer to his record "blame Bush"? Is that really the only answer a person like you has?

i've voted for romney more times than i've voted for obama.

he sucked.

have a nice day

Wow...one person equals an epidemic....just like two douchebag black panthers is a Nationwide phenomena, and one person saying "Obama gonna pay my gas bill!" is the mindset of every Democrat.

Yes.....OBSESSING OVER STUPID SHIT!

Turn the channel....and listen to music in your car.

You want to reduce the debt? PUT MORE OF THESE PEOPLE IN A POSITION WHERE THEY CAN PAY TAXES, DON'T NEED FOOD STAMPS AND MEDICAID, AND HAVE DISPOSABLE INCOME TO STIMULATE THIS ECONOMY!

This is all you need to say. You realize that Obama has a net job creation of minus 400,000. That 15 million more people are on food stamps than when he took office. That the avg medium income has come down $4300. You're absolutely right that the best way to bring down the debt is to create more taxpayers and create government independence. So answer me this, how the hell has Obama done that? Romney has shown over and over again that he is capable of doing just that. He took over the Olympics when they were bankrupt and about to go under. He took his own time, free of charge, for the love of his country and got the Olympics back on track. This is exactly what he'll do with America. Obama's main goal is to create government dependence, because this means Dems will have lifetime voters. Do you honestly think somebody recieving government handouts is gonna vote for anyone but Dems? No. Of course not. Which is why this election is so important and smart people like you have blinders on. I can only blame it on the extremely biased media, because nothing else possible comes close

why hasn't romney run away with the election?

Here's why:

One, many Obama supporters either have government jobs or depend on government subsidies, and they think that if they vote Republican they will risk losing their job and/or subsidy.

Two, many Obama supporters are rabid partisans who don't care how bad a job he's done or how good a record Romney has.

Three, most of the major news networks and most major newspapers have been lying through their teeth about Obama's record. Just look how they spun the troubling October employment report: they focused on the fact that the economy created 171, 000 jobs but ignored the fact that 200,000 additional people became jobless and that the unemployment rate went up in October.

Given these factors, it's downright encouraging that Romney stands such a good chance of winning.

Last edited:
How many is that? Got a number?

I don't know the exact number but I'd say the majority.

It's not that they are incapable of looking at the issues and drawing a conclusion it's that most of them don't even bother.

Oh and I have no brethren in this forum and please keep my relatives out of this conversation. Thanks.

I don't know the exact number but I'd say the majority.

It's not that they are incapable of looking at the issues and drawing a conclusion it's that most of them don't even bother.

Oh and I have no brethren in this forum and please keep my relatives out of this conversation. Thanks.

POLITICAL brethren.....but you knew that, didn't you? You'd have to be a moron not to.....you're welcome.

This is all you need to say. You realize that Obama has a net job creation of minus 400,000. That 15 million more people are on food stamps than when he took office. That the avg medium income has come down $4300. You're absolutely right that the best way to bring down the debt is to create more taxpayers and create government independence. So answer me this, how the hell has Obama done that? Romney has shown over and over again that he is capable of doing just that. He took over the Olympics when they were bankrupt and about to go under. He took his own time, free of charge, for the love of his country and got the Olympics back on track. This is exactly what he'll do with America. Obama's main goal is to create government dependence, because this means Dems will have lifetime voters. Do you honestly think somebody recieving government handouts is gonna vote for anyone but Dems? No. Of course not. Which is why this election is so important and smart people like you have blinders on. I can only blame it on the extremely biased media, because nothing else possible comes close

Extremely biased media? Like FixNews and AM Radio?

As far as your numbers? They are misleading. The economic collapse happened the MONTH before the election.....we were bleeding jobs at around 800k/month. The bleeding slowed under Obama and That changed into 22 months of consecutive positive job growth.

The quality of jobs? yeah....I agree. Obama has a plan for that and it's been on the table for a while.....reward companies that bring good jobs back home, penalize companies that choose to move/keep jobs overseas....He said repeatedly that he would sign it immediately.

The rest of your post is Conservative AM Radio tripe.

I've been on this Earth since 1965. I graduated HS in 1983.....Since I've graduated and registered GOP......up until I went over to the Dems in 2007, when I look back, I've seen the workforce get fucked......over and over again...their wages stay basically the same over those thirty years....all the while the cost of living gets higher and higher.

Their buying power reduced, their taxable income reduced, their lives getting harder and harder....but yet they go to work every fucking day...they don't give up....even though it's to the point where 47% of this country.now needs some kind of help.

But no.....keep pandering to the wealthiest, most powerful people in this country...cut them more breaks.....let them outsource... let more and more of the workforce work at convenience stores, fast food joints and "the Malls".

You don't get it....I didn't either.....these people are the most ambitious, ruthless and greedy people on the planet....they aren't going to trickle down.....ever.

Like I said.....I don't give a shit whether you believe me or not. It doesn't matter and I have no reason to lie...

you do realize that dems have been the majority party during those 30 years, right?

you do realize that dems have been the majority party during those 30 years, right?

ummm...you might want to check your facts and consider that the President alone is 1/3 of the Federal Government.

say what?

try again

Forum List

Back