if obama is so great, then why isn't chicago better ??

Another dupe who has no clue what fascist means...look in a mirror, you have tendencies. All cities have trouble under voodoo, and especially in this second Pub depression. And along with Mexico are drowned in illegal guns from Pub states...

The only progressive city that even nice to look at is San Fran and it still is a fascist shit hole.

We must have a different aesthetic.

2008-06-10_3000x1000_chicago_skyline.jpg

Chicago-Skyline-at-Night.jpg

dannyy-840241-albums-new-projects-pic65308-chicago.jpg

chicago_bridges_opt.jpg

01spirit-of-chicago.jpg

You can find picturesque photos of any city....They never show the burnt out hovels and crack dealers on the corners of ALL progressives cities....

Cities are all relatively progressive. Fewer hick rube Pub dupes...

yeah they're not as progressive as they are in Oakland, Cleveland, Youngstown, Chicago, Detroit, Gary, Flint.....those damn southerners....oh wait those are nothern states
Funny how LA and New York were MUCH MUCH better being run by republicans.....maybe just a coincidence...I mean when Dinkins ran New York, they said it was ungovernable, until Rudy proved em wrong.

All the really shitty cities were ran by democrats for decades....They are the worst at running ANY government.

Take a look at the deep south, those bright red states look like 3rd world hellholes.

Yep and Atlanta, Memphis are also run but DEMOCRATS......you owned yourself......you make it waaaaay too easy

Nice cherry picking, all the bright red run cities in alabama, mississippi and other southern states are complete shitholes.

Chicago is one of the great cities of the world, not that that has much to do with Obama. What's your beef?

crime and corruption, education. peace.

however, i did grow up with the field museum, science and industry, adler planetarium and shedd aquarium, art institute, goodman theatre, orchestra hall, soldier field, comiskey park.... wrigley.
grant park
and i remember cabrini, i had friends there.

i don't know well many big cities but even new york has gotten better, d.c. for sure.

Last edited:
seriously, i was born in chicago. it was the same way. and it's always been democrat. what about annenberg project and community organising.
what about michelle robinson growing up democrat and being mayor daley's assistant ? (her father was a precinct captain).

with chicago, with it's rich history of democrat politics and politicians, and the obamas as our most prominent native son and daughter., what's up with chicago ?

Hasn't been the same since Michael Jordan retired

Chicago is one of the great cities of the world, not that that has much to do with Obama. What's your beef?

It is a great city if you like corruption and high crime.

Didn't Rahm Emanuel just the other day beg gang members
to kill each other where there weren't any kids around.
I guess if you are 21 and older you are on your own.

Anyone think a Republican Mayor would act this way?
Anyone picture Rudy Giuliani begging violent thugs to kill each other softly. :lol:

Anyone picture Rudy Giuliani begging violent thugs to kill each other softly. :lol:

I'm surprised you right wing shitheads aren't applauding gang bangers killing each other :eusa_think:

I'm surprised you right wing shitheads aren't applauding gang bangers killing each other :eusa_think:

How many times do we have to tell you it is you progressives that are in th death not us conservatives.... I mean AE don't support killing babies

Forum List

Back