If Obama is re-elected

Scotty

Commander
Jul 6, 2009
United States, Louisiana
Obamacare will not be repealed. Obamacare will lead to 20% unemployment.

Obama will raise taxes on the rich which will lead to business owners investing capital overseas for business growth.

This is Obama's plan spread America's wealth globally.

Obamacare will not be repealed.

True. (It also won't be repealed if he isn't.)

Obamacare will lead to 20% unemployment.

False.

Obama will raise taxes on the rich

False. (Hint: the power to lay and collect taxes belongs to which branch of the government?)

which will lead to business owners investing capital overseas for business growth.

False.

False.

Well, you got one thing right, even if it's nothing of importance.

Obama will raise taxes on the rich which will lead to business owners investing capital overseas for business growth.

I am hoping you have something, ANYTHING to support your claims?

Existing track record of failure.

Well, Obama caved to the GOP and extended the Bush tax cuts to the "job creators", so shouldn't there be somewhat of a different track record?

I heard its actually 21.8%. Get your shit straight.

Well, Obama caved to the GOP and extended the Bush tax cuts to the "job creators", so shouldn't there be somewhat of a different track record?

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile. If he'd "cave" a little more, he'd be able to fix the problems instead of compound them.

Miss_Cleo.jpg

Aw, gee......another "conservative"-psychic.....
896.gif
........how unique.

WARNING 1: 2008!!!

WARNING 2: CURRENT!!!

judgment_day_terror.jpg

Last edited:

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile. If he'd "cave" a little more, he'd be able to fix the problems instead of compound them.

You missed my point. Where the hell are all of the jobs????

they didnt create jobs in the Bush era either.

Thank goodness SOME of the stimulus did create jobs

I don't know. Did you think one small extension was going to turn the tide of all Obama's bad policy that is continuing to the economy and jobs down?

I don't know. Did you think one small extension was going to turn the tide of all Obama's bad policy that is continuing to the economy and jobs down?

LOL @ "all Obama's bad policy that is continuing to the economy and jobs down"

Which ones specifically?

Get some popcorn everyone, we're about to hear an amazing response.

they didnt create jobs in the Bush era either.

Thank goodness SOME of the stimulus did create jobs

Spilt milk. Obama was going to fix everything......remember? So far, nada.

Don't know about him fixing everything but I do remember the dire apocalypse the pseudo-cons warned the country about in 2008 if he was elected. That sured didn't seem to happen did it? So what's the Connies strategy this time arround?

Hahahahaha.

It is a complete myth that ObamaCare will kill jobs.

Which ones specifically?

....Or no response at all. Strange. So many people want to be pissed at Obama yet so few can give any specifics as to why.

Which ones specifically?

....Or no response at all. Strange. So many people want to be pissed at Obama yet so few can give any specifics as to why.

We conservatives have jobs so we can support the rest of you. We can't spend 24/7 here eating Cheetos and posting.

What is it that you want me to post that hasn't been posted here daily for the last 3 years. If you don't have a clue of his bad policies and failures, than you probably never will. Pick up a newspaper or wathc the news. Plenty of evidence.

Now, I have to get back to work so you can buy groceries.

Forum List

Back