If Obama is Re-Elected.. predictions

Just 4 of my personal predictions..

1) middle-class taxes will be raised.. ???????

2) small businesses will close down in droves ??????

3) doctors will start retiring in droves ???????

4) even U3 unemployment with rise above 10% ?????

I still have 3 years.. Obama/Democrats screwed the country over in the less than 2 years and hasn't stopped since..sheesh.

His 2nd term I expect him to take on 2nd amendment,more open killings of US citizens,more use of the NDAA and openly doing so,locking up political opponents. Maybe he will even has his 9/11 like false flag and declare martial law.

To bad he's no longer here I would like to say we both agree. and were right so far about the second amendment.

I still have 3 years.. Obama/Democrats screwed the country over in the less than 2 years and hasn't stopped since..sheesh.
What a friggin whining poor loser ... you and Liability should share a room

Each year things improve. After the Bush/Cheney economic collapse and the world teetering on the brink...2007-2008

Team Obama saves a trauma patient and the rightwingers blame the damage caused by the trauma on the rescuers. :cuckoo:

What a friggin whining poor loser ... you and Liability should share a room

Each year things improve. After the Bush/Cheney economic collapse and the world teetering on the brink...2007-2008

Team Obama saves a trauma patient and the rightwingers blame the damage caused by the trauma on the rescuers. :cuckoo:

I guess it's lucky for me that no one takes you seriously, in fact, I take your disdain as a compliment...:lol:

1) middle-class taxes will be raised..

2) small businesses will close down in droves

3) doctors will start retiring in droves

4) even U3 unemployment with rise above 10%

fredgraph.png

So, a perfect record of failure by every conservative.

Meaning they're high-fiving each other. To the modern conservative, failure is a badge of honor, along with dishonesty. To be considered qualified for office, any Republican candidate has to prove themselves to be both failure and a liar.

So, a perfect record of failure by every conservative.

Meaning they're high-fiving each other. To the modern conservative, failure is a badge of honor, along with dishonesty. To be considered qualified for office, any Republican candidate has to prove themselves to be both failure and a liar.

failure and perfection of failure is an obama thing.

[MENTION=19535]L.K.Eder[/MENTION] [MENTION=28132]Dot Com[/MENTION] [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION]

The nice thing about predictions - at least in terms of elections - is that afterward, we can compare them to actual results! And then we know who was bullshitting, and who did halfway serious work overall...

For those who are interested, I did a complete comparison of ALL of the end-polling for 2012 to the actual results and put out a very large analysis, with excel table stuff and maps and all that jazz:

Statistikhengst's ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2013 and beyond: The moment of truth: how did the pollsters do?

The excel table has all 1900 polls for 2012 within, organized per state.

You can look and see how much mathematical bias your favorite pollster ended up having.

Forum List

Back