If Obama had twins

They'd "probably" look (and act) like this:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
giphy.gif

The woman obviously provoked these oppressed misunderstood thugs.

What I get frustrated about regarding Obama is his lack of aggression. I think Trump uses that well in making point we don't win anymore. I would imagine his twins as being more cerebral and as the ones being taken advantage of.

What I get frustrated about regarding Obama is his lack of aggression. I think Trump uses that well in making point we don't win anymore.

Obama's not interested in winning. Do you not remember his 08 campaign theme that America is greedy? The only moves he does that even remotely resemble strength are on behalf of his fellow plutocrats and not the everyday American. It's why he joked of a freshman congressman that he was classing the joint up.

What I get frustrated about regarding Obama is his lack of aggression. I think Trump uses that well in making point we don't win anymore.

Obama's not interested in winning. Do you not remember his 08 campaign theme that America is greedy? The only moves he does that even remotely resemble strength are on behalf of his fellow plutocrats and not the everyday American. It's why he joked of a freshman congressman that he was classing the joint up.
One classy dude.

th
th

CHOOM GANG IN COLLEGE
th
th

B02VvGTCIAEcwwG.jpg

Forum List

Back