If Obama gets the Dem nomination, how will the November election go?

Racism is mostly gone in this country... but not completely. And in the November election, the nominee from each party obviously needs huge numbers of votes from the people in their own party, plus a hefty share of the "independent" vote.

That wouldn't be a problem if the Republican nominee were black. But the Democrat party is the party of racism, going back even before the Civil war - an attitude that has not gone away even today. This is the party who continuously proclaims that minorities - and blacks as a group in particular - cannot make it without government help. And while saying this, they make no such claim about whites as a group. Bu they continuously push programs that keep blacks subservient and dependent on government, even while instructing them that they, the Democrats, will somehow "help" them with those programs.

Anyone who can write the first paragraph above and then move into the second paragraph does not have the reasoning ability required to think through a paper bag and thus their ramblings on politics would only demonstrate their emptiness. And damn if they don't

"The African race is a rubber ball. The harder you dash it to the ground, the higher it will rise." African Proverb

Okay, let me say this one more time...

It doesn't matter who the Democratic Nominee is, they will win. bush has so damaged the GOP, there is no candidate on the Republican side who can win.

I am a bit surprised that Obama is pulling away from Hillary. He may take the nomination easily but do you not think that Hillary has her investigators working overtime trying to find some dirt on Obama?

If he isn't squeaky clean, the Hill will find out... JMHO

my tendency is to say the Democrat gets in, regardless. However, with that said, I do not want to deal with the aftermath of an Obama nominee and RNC winner. It will make Bush derangement syndrom look like the sniffles.

You still think the liberal dems won in 2006, when it was the Republicans that LOST and the conservative dems that took their place.

Yep, the voters taught the Republicans a lesson the only way they knew how, and many Republicans voted for those conservative Democrats. Now the conservative Democrats can't find common ground with the liberal Dems on the major issues, so they have to vote with the Republicans. So it wasn't a win for the liberal Dems by any stretch of the imagination, just ask Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi.

Forum List

Back