If Obama get everything he wants

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
"Health care reform"
"Cap and trade environmental policies "
"Social justice fleecing "
How do we un do it and stop it from ever happening again?

The only way is to make sure a sunset claus is built in to any legislation or the opposition party must gain a filibuster proof majority and then undo the laws.

The only way is to make sure a sunset claus is built in to any legislation or the opposition party must gain a filibuster proof majority and then undo the laws.

Those sunset claus things are only for the southern hemisphere, JFYI.........

:lol:

From where Im sitting the plan looks like wreck the dollar which very well may destroy the global economy and then solve the economic woes with a one world government to regulate everything equally.

From where Im sitting the plan looks like wreck the dollar which very well may destroy the global economy and then solve the economic woes with a one world government to regulate everything equally.

The whole reason for devaluing the dollar is to make it cheaper for us to borrow money from the rest of the world and the Fed. The current state of our currency is a planned calculated move by Geithner, Summers, Volker and Bernanke.

"Health care reform"

By giving the oil, coal, and insurance lobbyists everything they want.

Idiot.

"Health care reform"

Idiot.

Extremist answer from an extremist opponent ... not much to your words anymore is there?

Horse shit.

The Republican Party is a whole owned subsidiary corporate America.

If you don't realize that, you are a fool.

Idiot.

Extremist answer from an extremist opponent ... not much to your words anymore is there?

Horse shit.

The Republican Party is a whole owned subsidiary corporate America.

If you don't realize that, you are a fool.

... and the Democrats own corporate America ... so really, who is running what?

I must be sitting in the same place, because from my perspective I see the same thing.

I hope someone can tell us, that the damage can be undone.

But, I am afraid that obama and this administration is like a cancer, and we need radiation or kemo therapy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CejcQxCoXQ]YouTube - George Soros The System has Broken Down Part 1 of 2[/ame]

If Obama gets all the crap he's pushing for then I guess we can kiss our America goodbye. All us working stiffs will be here to provide the money for the deadbeats and those that kinda sorta forgot to get a job and kinda sorta forgot to take birth control. Oh yeah. Makes my day. I always like busting my butt to earn a living to take care of those that could care less.

Our dollar is in the toilet. We will be 13 trillion in debt and the great, great grandkids will be stuck trying to repay the debt. DC is still full of lobbyists, earmarks and the left wing of the Dem party is writing these looney bills. I wonder is this is the "Change" that everyone voted for???

Forum List

Back