If Obama does catch OBL...

I'll say one thing
If OBL is captured or killed it will screw up the whole Afghanistan strategy. Once the symbolic leader is gone there will be little support for maintaining troops in Afghanistan

I agree Soggy. I don't think the SOB made it out of Tora Bora and he's been dead for years. Whens the last time anyone saw him in one of his famous video clip????

Actually, OBL did make it out of Tora Bora, because Bush Jr. stopped the war in Afghanistan, and transferred it to Iraq.

He also did that "mission accomplished" bullshit at that time.

Where did bin Laden go? He went to the Swat valley, which is where they've been thinking he's been for a while.

Oh yeah......there WERE tapes released of Bin Laden after Tora Bora.

Several in fact.

what do you want it to be....

I personbally don't care - but they'd earn a lot more credibility than they have now if it were something along the lines of:

"Yahoo! Nice work - EVERYBODY!"

so you believe the reponse in gerneral would be to be disapointed?

I believe the general response would be one of hapiness. I believe that there are many among the far right who would soil themselves trying to avoid giving CiC Obama any "job well dones"

ABS,

If OBL was still alive there would be no doubt about it.

That is what convinces me that he is dead.

yeah I saw how those Somali pirates got away......

That was some kick-ass Navy Seals and one smart ships Captain. Lets not forget the dumb fuck pirates either. They weren't exactly the sharpest knives in anyones drawer.

Taxpayer money is being used to bail out banks in the credit card mess not the card holders. They will still have to file bankruptcy.

yeah I saw how those Somali pirates got away......

That was some kick-ass Navy Seals and one smart ships Captain. Lets not forget the dumb fuck pirates either. They weren't exactly the sharpest knives in anyones drawer.

neither were those responsible for the wh guest list! :eek:

Actually, the fuck up from the Secret Service came about because of the cuts enacted by the last admin.

Wonder if Bush cut the Secret Service funding because he was hoping Obama would end up with the 20 year curse?

And..........I find it ROYALLY FUCKING SAD that the Secret Service had to find out that someone crashed the WH from Facebook.

may obama (PBUH) have a better timing than kerry

onion_imagearticle2654.jpg

Kerry Captures Bin Laden One Week Too Late (11.10.04)

Forum List

Back