If Obama did what Trump is doing now, the right would be screaming for impeachment

/---- Ask mommy to get your Google fixed. I'm tired of having to spoon feed you everything: Obama to Russia: ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’
It's not spoon feeding, fuckhead, you have an obligation to produce the evidence to back up your claim.

Now, as far as your point, it is totally full of shit! Obama's statement is not even on the same planet as what Trump has done. Assumed flexibility in possible upcoming negotiations, is not the same as:

allowing the Russian mafia to launder money through your real estate holdings,
outing undercover agents,
letting foreign adversary's know where our nuclear submarines are,
violating the Logan Act,
the Emoluments Clause,
obstruction of justice,
giving tax cuts to the rich while forcing over 23 million Americans off health insurance,
increasing an already obscene defense budget​

Like I said, Obama and Trump are not even on the same planet. Obama tried to help this country and in many ways has; Trump has been deliberately destroying everything about our democracy since the first day he stepped into office.
/----- Just wild eyed speculation driven by hatred. You have no evidence of any of that. Now what was Obozo promising Putin?

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

/----- Just wild eyed speculation driven by hatred.
That's the lie you tell yourself because you're too pussy to deal with the reality that you put into office someone who didn't have the resume to do the job.

You have no evidence of any of that.
There's a mountain of evidence and it is growing.

Now what was Obozo promising Putin?
That's pure conjecture, because the meeting never happened. But you and the right trying to act like he was throwing this country under the bus, is a total joke by home schooled idiots who shouldn't be participating in the politics of this country until they are better educated and can become more responsible voters.

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.
So. What's wrong with that?

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.
You're trying to make something out of nothing. In contrast, with Trump, you're trying to make nothing out of a whole lotta somethin'.

Big man, pig man
Ha, ha, charade you are
You well heeled big wheel
Ha, ha, charade you are
And when your hand is on your heart
You're nearly a good laugh
Almost a joker
With your head down in the pig bin
Saying 'Keep on digging'
Pig stain on your fat chin
What do you hope to find
Down in the pig mine?
You're nearly a laugh
You're nearly a laugh
But you're really a cry
upload_2017-5-28_8-11-54-gif.129335
85217699.gif

Bus stop rat bag
Ha, ha, charade you are
You fucked up old hag
Ha, ha, charade you are
You radiate cold shafts of broken glass
You're nearly a good laugh
Almost worth a quick grin
You like the feel of steel
You're hot stuff with a hatpin
And good fun with a hand gun
You're nearly a laugh
You're nearly a laugh
But you're really a cry
Hey you, White House
Ha, ha,

If Obama was rumored to have colluded with the Russians, or fired the FBI Director to hinder an investigation into his administration, or had his family come in and serve as his closest advisers, telling our adversary's the locations of our nuclear subs, trying to set up secret communication channels with the Russians, the right would be screaming for impeachment. All their media outlets would be going non-stop, 24/7, and Congressional Republicans would be submitting legislation calling for impeachment.

But when it happens on their side of the aisle, they merely look the other way.

Newsflash, cupcake!

Obama is going to be impeached, and he's not even president any more.

No presidential retirement salary for him.

Has Trump freed 5 terrorist leaders in exchange for a traitor? No?

Obama did, that's high treason right there.

Newsflash, cupcake!

Well thanks for clearing that up!

Can I jack off now?

Newsflash, cupcake!

Well thanks for clearing that up!

Can I jack off now?

Only if it's in the middle of a street in Libya.

Be specific dude. The facts are the "sanctions" weren't. They were propaganda designed to fool the morons. Hello moron.:bye1:
Like I told the other dude, I'm not a moron just because I was wrong. The sanctions were not lifted. But if you want to crucify me anyway, go right ahead. I can take my beating like a man.

I have no interest in crucifying you man. What I request is you be OBJECTIVE. Just because the MSM tells you something you shouldn't believe them because they are wrong more than 60% of the time. When you make a post about trump by all means call him on his bad behavior, but make it an accurate appraisal. Making claims about him or anyone for that matter, that are unfounded is stupid and gets us nowhere.

All I ask is that you look at ALL politicians with the same eye that you look at trump. I think you will be surprised at how vile they all are, and how trump is actually not. He has actually surprised my in a good way.

I have no interest in crucifying you man. What I request is you be OBJECTIVE. Just because the MSM tells you something you shouldn't believe them because they are wrong more than 60% of the time. When you make a post about trump by all means call him on his bad behavior, but make it an accurate appraisal. Making claims about him or anyone for that matter, that are unfounded is stupid and gets us nowhere.

All I ask is that you look at ALL politicians with the same eye that you look at trump. I think you will be surprised at how vile they all are, and how trump is actually not. He has actually surprised my in a good way.
I'm the most non-partisan, non-biased poster at this website.

Forum List

Back