If obama cared he would ask

Anyone. Everyone.

You are basically a prick, aren't you?

No I am just an American pissed off at how stupid some Americans can be oveer a faliure of a president.

But to as who you were directing your post to equate me as a prick fuck yes I am a big prick

Why do you think he would start listening now? He has never listened to the American people and what we want.

I know that just want to make a point to his followrs that obama does not want to help the American economy, his only concern is to the world banker..

he's a marxist banker now? change the channel...

Wow what kind of stupid are you on? How did you get that I was calling him a world banker from my comment?

First mistake what is obamacare and the mandate that people must buy healthcare?

Have you read the law? It doesn't say people have to buy anything. It says people have to have coverage. Meaning, anyone covered by a union plan or employer plan doesn't have to buy anything. They're set.

Why is there court ruling that obamacare is unconstitutional because of the mandate you ignore? And yes I have read the law.

Because, there are people who have the money to buy coverage but refuse to buy it and refuse to ask their employer for coverage. They all this "freedom".

Anyone. Everyone.

No I am just an American pissed off at how stupid some Americans can be oveer a faliure of a president.

But to as who you were directing your post to equate me as a prick fuck yes I am a big prick

It's OK. There are lots of pricks....I deal with them every day. A little advice though.....you don't HAVE to be a dick every day.

Have you read the law? It doesn't say people have to buy anything. It says people have to have coverage. Meaning, anyone covered by a union plan or employer plan doesn't have to buy anything. They're set.

Why is there court ruling that obamacare is unconstitutional because of the mandate you ignore? And yes I have read the law.

Because, there are people who have the money to buy coverage but refuse to buy it and refuse to ask their employer for coverage. They all this "freedom".

yada yada yada thats total bullshit and you know it. So it is a mandate that people buy healthcare coverage? Damn dude you are bouncing all over the place if people have the money they will get healthcare coverage or pay for it out of their own pocket. The only people who get the freebies arte tose without money.

Anyone. Everyone.

It's OK. There are lots of pricks....I deal with them every day. A little advice though.....you don't HAVE to be a dick every day.

Unlike you uh?

yada yada yada thats total bullshit and you know it. So it is a mandate that people buy healthcare coverage? Damn dude you are bouncing all over the place if people have the money they will get healthcare coverage or pay for it out of their own pocket. The only people who get the freebies arte tose without money.

Stop with the hate and insults for one second and think about this.

If you have coverage through work or a union, you're set. You don't have to buy anything.

If you work at a company that does not provide health insurance, you could choose to buy your own, OR, petition your employer to offer coverage for all employees. It IS possible and that would cover you and you would have to buy nothing. You have options.

The mandate does NOT force everyone to buy something. It simply doesn't.

If you have coverage through work or a union, you're set. You don't have to buy anything.

If you work at a company that does not provide health insurance, you could choose to buy your own, OR, petition your employer to offer coverage for all employees. It IS possible and that would cover you and you would have to buy nothing. You have options.

It's amazing that you can explain this until you're blue in the face and they still don't get it.

Since obama has no problem mandating that Amwericans buy certian things, why doesn't he use his position to ask American's to buy only American made products? What would be more patrioic then to buy only American products in hard economical times? The reason he doesn't because he wants another crisis he doesn't care about this country.

I started a thread on another board on how the economy could rebound without any guberment help maybe I placed it on the wrong board. But here's how obama can help the economy

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4256857-post1.html

Of course Obama aka 3rd Bush term will not ask Americans to buy American, Bush did not either.
Like his predecessor Obama is bigger on the selling of America.

WOW THANKS FOR THE DEFLECTION WHEN YOU CLAIMED I INSULTED YOU
yada yada yada thats total bullshit and you know it. So it is a mandate that people buy healthcare coverage? Damn dude you are bouncing all over the place if people have the money they will get healthcare coverage or pay for it out of their own pocket. The only people who get the freebies arte tose without money

Here's my comment again show where I insulted you and show where my comment is fulkl of hate.

The mandate does NOT force everyone to buy something. It simply doesn't
So you now admit it's a mandate to do something?
When you are forced to pay a fine for not having insurece that would be what?

OR, petition your employer to offer coverage for all employees. It IS possible and that would cover you and you would have to buy nothing. You have options.

You actually think that it's free? nothing to keep the employer from firing you so they don't have to do anything. Why do you think there have been so many compnies getting waviers so they want have to buy any insurence.

It's amazing that you can explain this until you're blue in the face and they still don't get it.

Whats amazing is that you actually believe what you say when the obvious is there. It's a mandate that will force you to buy a product whether or not you want it or need it.

Since obama has no problem mandating that Amwericans buy certian things, why doesn't he use his position to ask American's to buy only American made products? What would be more patrioic then to buy only American products in hard economical times? The reason he doesn't because he wants another crisis he doesn't care about this country.

I started a thread on another board on how the economy could rebound without any guberment help maybe I placed it on the wrong board. But here's how obama can help the economy

Of course Obama aka 3rd Bush term will not ask Americans to buy American, Bush did not either.

right of course.:eusa_whistle:

When did Bush advocate a "buy american" plan?
Did he discourage foreign "investment" in America?

Obama for the most part just carries on the previous administrations plans.

I am sure Bush would have if the economy was in the shitter this long obama has been in the federal level of the government for 5 years now exactly when the economy started getting bad now it worse stop defending obama by using Bush to tdeflect how much obama hates America.

I am sure Bush would have if the economy was in the shitter this long obama has been in the federal level of the government for 5 years now exactly when the economy started getting bad now it worse stop defending obama by using Bush to tdeflect how much obama hates America.

And bush did not see it coming?
Why was the interest rate kept at practically zed throught most of Bush's presidency?
I seem to reacall a bush stimulus plan and Bush indicating that the recession(once he admitted one was happening) would be over shortly.

You are not helping your cause by defending Bush on this. He did virtually nothing to prevent this situation and even thru both action and inaction aggravated the severity of and expedited the onset of the current situation.

And if you blame Obama with all of this mess then you are a hopeless cause.

Last edited:

And bush did not see it coming?
Why was the interest rate kept at practically zed throught most of Bush's presidency?
I seem to reacall a bush stimulus plan and Bush indicating that the recession(once he admitted one was happening) would be over shortly.

You are not helping your cause by defending Bush on this. He did virtually nothing to prevent this situation and even thru both action and inaction aggravated the severity of and expedited the onset of the current situation.

And if you blame Obama with all of this mess then you are a hopeless cause.

yes I blame obama for making it worse and keeping it that way. Bush and the democrats have there share in this but obama and the democrats have made it worse.

Forum List

Back