If Obama-Care Is Struck Down,Does That Mean Small Business Will Start Hiring?Oh Noo !

Small businesses will continue to move forward cautiously until Obama is back in Chicago. Our health insurance has doubled since 2009, and deductibles and out of pocket have also doubled. I can take away my employees health care or we can hire another employee............not to mention the HUGE increases in unemployment taxes.

Yea, demand is the only thing holding small businesses back. /s :doubt:

I can sympathize. I had a little post-retirement business. My accountant told me that I would not survive obama's policies and advised me to close before I was forced out and left with a huge tax liability so I closed. My daugher in law was working for a little start up lingerie company. It was doing very well, growing rapidly, when their accountant told them that no matter how fast they were able to grow, they wouldn't outrun obama's taxes. They too closed before they were left with a huge tax bill. I know now, that even if I survived obama's policies up to this point, I would not have made it past the rising energy costs so I did get good advice.

It is crazy that you think people are so stupid that they will believe this obvious bullshit.

Between the time obamacare was written and now, there have been so many regulations put into place that an explosion in hiring will not take place.

Even if obamacare is struck, will that stop energy prices from skyrocketing, as promised? Will it stop the EPA from closing power plants and shutting down coal mines? No. Will it prevent businesses who can't operate with these exhorbitant costs from closing? No.

Bullshit.

Small businesses will continue to move forward cautiously until Obama is back in Chicago. Our health insurance has doubled since 2009, and deductibles and out of pocket have also doubled. I can take away my employees health care or we can hire another employee............not to mention the HUGE increases in unemployment taxes.

Yea, demand is the only thing holding small businesses back. /s :doubt:

I can sympathize. I had a little post-retirement business. My accountant told me that I would not survive obama's policies and advised me to close before I was forced out and left with a huge tax liability so I closed. My daugher in law was working for a little start up lingerie company. It was doing very well, growing rapidly, when their accountant told them that no matter how fast they were able to grow, they wouldn't outrun obama's taxes. They too closed before they were left with a huge tax bill. I know now, that even if I survived obama's policies up to this point, I would not have made it past the rising energy costs so I did get good advice.

It is crazy that you think people are so stupid that they will believe this obvious bullshit.

and your claim of being a business owner but not aware of the cost of unemployment to business owners and the affect on morale and work ethic by eliminating healthcare coverage is any less obvios bullshit?

You are a pathetic liar.

Please. Not since Eisenhower has a single Republican policy worked on anything. Unless moving the wealth of the nation to the top 1% and destroying the economy were the goals. Tell me those weren't the goals.

I doubt you are going to see much hiring no matter which the ruling on obamacare goes you still have the election and I suspect all business big and small will be holding off doing much of anything till that is decided.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Business only hires when there is demand. Without a healthy middle class, there is no demand and business won't hire. Yes, it really is that simple.

Obama-Care is one main reasons small/medium business wont hire.
Gee.....I'm convinced.

handjob.gif

How many other "main"-sources you got?

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

ke when that guy zeke (I think it was Zeke) claimed to have been a loan agent for X amount of years so he jknows the woes and the causes of the woes of the ledning industry better than all....but then fell into my trap when he defined FM as an entity that WRITES loans.....all in the industry know that FM do not write loans.

You are a liar. But what elese is new.

And if you think Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac do not establish guidelines (which is what I said) under which mortgage loans can be originated and closed and then sold to Fannie and/or Freddie, then not only are you a liar, you are stupid to. But what else is new.

Trap? LMAO.

Yo Zeke......does this Jarhead joker often flee threads after he lobs bullshit accusations? Should I expect him to return and issue an apology for calling me a liar?

Forum List

Back