If Obama care is so great, why all the waivers?

She's on Medicare. She has said it herself. I brought it up because she is a hypocrite because she is using government healthcare but is against the government helping anyone else.

I said supply the evidence. All I have is your say so. That is not evidence.

Besides that, is isn't a good idea to bring up Medicare ESPECIALLY since Obamcare plans to strip a lot of money out of Medicare.

Let me guess, you're on Medicare too? :eusa_pray:

When people are losing they try to make the debate about you!

I don't have to guess that is just what you did!

I was right, you don't have any evidence, you just tried to smear, and when pressed about it, you tried to smear me as well.

What? Is everyone that is against Obamcare on Medicare??????

You are the superior, "think for yourself guy." Why is it time and time again, you guys who think you know so much more, lose so badly to this "know nothing" Christian?????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I know exactly what healthcare plan she is on.

Oh really? Supply the evidence.

And then explain what it has to do with all these unions wanting waivers from Obamacare, other than a weak attempt by your to deflect.

She's on Medicare. She has said it herself. I brought it up because she is a hypocrite because she is using government healthcare but is against the government helping anyone else.

For the record, You're full of shit, we've been down this road, I didn't have a choice. I was forced to pay into ss and I was forced to pay into medicare, I was forced to be enrolled into medicare, it's automatic, that's the way it goes. Now I can't be a hypocrite for something I was forced to do. You is a moron. and have no brain, now on the other hand you want everyone to have what I have without their having to invest one goddamned dime. Now you izzz the hypocrite. Send me back all my money and I'll take care of myself.

Oh really? Supply the evidence.

And then explain what it has to do with all these unions wanting waivers from Obamacare, other than a weak attempt by your to deflect.

For the record, You're full of shit, we've been down this road, I didn't have a choice. I was forced to pay into ss and I was forced to pay into medicare, I was forced to be enrolled into medicare, it's automatic, that's the way it goes. Now I can't be a hypocrite for something I was forced to do. You is a moron. and have no brain, now on the other hand you want everyone to have what I have without their having to invest one goddamned dime. Now you izzz the hypocrite. Send me back all my money and I'll take care of myself.

Exactly! We have to pay into those programs, we are not given a choice.

For the record, I'm 49, and I don't collect either of these programs. Nor do I think they will be there, by the time I am 65, 75, 85, or however how old I am by the time they keep raising the age and I am finally eligible.

For the record, I'm 49, and I don't collect either of these programs. Nor do I think they will be there, by the time I am 65, 75, 85, or however how old I am by the time they keep raising the age and I am finally eligible.

No, it probably won't be there when you get there because morons like RDD want to give it away to people who have never contributed. He's an idiot. Soon as he sends me my check I'll be done with him..

No, it probably won't be there when you get there because morons like RDD want to give it away to people who have never contributed. He's an idiot. Soon as he sends me my check I'll be done with him..

Oh! Not ONLY do they not contribute, they get a WAIVER to not contribute, while they expect everyone in the private sector to pay in and support them!

20_2-sm12.jpg

Oh! Not ONLY do they not contribute, they get a WAIVER to not contribute, while they expect everyone in the private sector to pay in and support them!

20_2-sm12.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Read all here: Michelle Malkin The real snow job in D.C.: Obamacare waivers skyrocket to 729 + 4 states; 4 new SEIU waiver winners

Now these are the same SEIU that were so for Obamacare, but now they are getting waivers????????

Talk about hypocrite city!

Check out this list of waivers:

More details on the union recipients:

Allied Building Inspectors IUOE Local 211 Welfare Fund
Bridge, Structural, Ornamental & Reinforcing Ironworkers Local Union No. 60*
Bridge, Structural, Ornamental & Reinforcing Ironworkers Local Union No. 60*
Employer-Teamsters Local Nos. 175 & 505 Health and Welfare Fund
IBEW Local 3 NYC Electrical Division Health & Welfare Fund
Indiana Area UFCW Union Locals and Retail Food Employers’ Health and Welfare Plan
Laborers’ District Council of Virginia Health and Welfare Trust Fund
Laborers National Health and Welfare Fund
Local 1245 Health Fund
Local 295 Welfare Fund
Local 381 Group Insurance Fund
Local 805 Welfare Fund
Pipe Fitters’ Welfare Fund, Local 597*
District Council 1707 Local 389 Home Care Employees Health & Welfare Fund
Health and Welfare Plan of the Laundry, Dry Cleaning Workers & Allied Industry Health Fund, Workers United

And that's just a SMALL part of the list. You should see the whole list! All these unions that supported Obamacare are now getting waivers from Obamacare?

Why would they want that if Obamacare is soooooooooooo great?

How do liberals spin their way out of this?

How do they tell us we have come to the wrong conclusion?

It's a simple question. If obamacare is so great, why all the waivers?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wasn't the intention of the health fund to ensure everyone has health cover?
The list you have given seems to consist of collectives that already have provision for health care.
Good on them, surely that is less of a burden on the tax payer?

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

There are a LOT of us out in the private sector that already have healthcare!

Why aren't WE being given waivers, ONLY the labor unions????????

I mean that was a NICE TRY spinning this wasn't a huge amount of hypocrisy on their part, but SORRY IT JUST DOESN'T WORK.

There are LOTS OF US OUT HERE with good health plans and WE AREN'T GIVEN THE CHANCE OF A WAIVER!!!!!!!

OUR employers aren't given a chance.

So, explain why all these labor unions so for Obamacare get the waivers why the private sector has to eat it?

What a laughable spin!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OK, I accept that I don't understand the details of the plan.
So is it a fact that you can't opt out of the national healthcare plan?

According to my research the waivers have been granted to organisations and companies that have threatened to withdraw cover of individuals altogether unless they are granted said waiver.
Since the administration has promised that nobody will lose their cover as a result of their policy they have been obliged to issue waivers until 2014 when the government-subsidised scheme comes into effect.
These outfits are objecting to carrying the extra costs associated with the healthcare reform until the 2014 roll-out meaning that they will be offering a lesser level of healthcare to their staff compared other employers that don't have their responsibilities waived.
There is often a bit more to read beyond the headline.

What headlines? I read NJ.com every day. I had no idea the ENTIRE STATE GOVT. OF NJ got a waiver. That includes me.

The latest count as of last Wednesday's Health and Human Services Department press release was 732, including four states: Massachusetts, Ohio, New Jersey, and Tennessee.

That the waiver situation is not more widely known is largely due to the fact that the establishment press has shown almost no interest in it.

Read more: NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

Forum List

Back