If Obama Bans Fishing, He Hands Over 60 Million Votes To Angler Sarah Palin

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Sarah Palin could capitalize on this tremendously since she is a bona fide Salmon Commercial Fishing business owner who has seen the ups and down of the industry. She also understands that Alaska has the most excellent pristine fishing waters for recreational anglers which the fishing guides and local towns thrive on Alaska's tourism officials target fishermen from all over the world who pay big fees for air travel and out of state fishing license purchases to come there in search of the big catch and experience the wilderness. If Obama signs a executive order carrying this plan out he will have lost around 60 million voters who are fishermen who love their past time on the lakes, bayous, streams and bays around the United States. As a angler, outdoorsman and conservationist who has fish mounts on the wall to prove it, outdoorsmen will definitely make the connection and she will have those votes caught hook line and sinker and put on her stringer if she runs for office of the Presidency. Anyone agree?

Gone, Fishing? - Frank Miniter - National Review Online

So Pres. Barack Obama’s “Interagency Ocean Policy Task Force” has decided that the opinions of America’s 60 million anglers aren’t worthy of its consideration.

This task force, headed by the chair of the Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ), was charged with drafting a national ocean policy of marine spatial planning to manage U.S. ocean territory and the Great Lakes. Its recommendations — due out later this month — could be enacted by executive order.

Here’s why anglers, and freedom-loving Americans, should be alarmed: Without input from recreational anglers and the conservation groups that represent them — such as Trout Unlimited, the U.S. Recreational Fishing & Boating Coalition, and the Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies — decisions made under this new national oceans policy could be used to close saltwater and freshwater recreational-fishing areas.

Our Next President Sarah Palin Fishing:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh76sucoNzA]YouTube - Sarah Palin Fishing[/ame]

Sad to read.

Just when so many Americans now have plenty of time to fish, too.

My boat is about ready and I will bet that Obama will not interfere with my fishing one bit.

this is all just a bunch of deceptive fear mongering over Obama is taking our fish away!

Yes Salmon fishing will be impacted, but it already has been.

Just eat more Chinese Talapia being sold as Grouper in FL restaurants.

Last edited:
Recreational fishing, eat what you catch is NOT the problem.

The problem is trawlers taking millions of pounds of squid and swordfish out in a single outing and dragging everything off the bottom of Long Island Sound

sarah palin could capitalize on this tremendously since she is a bona fide salmon commercial fishing business owner who has seen the ups and down of the industry. She also understands that alaska has the most excellent pristine fishing waters for recreational anglers which the fishing guides and local towns thrive on alaska's tourism officials target fishermen from all over the world who pay big fees for air travel and out of state fishing license purchases to come there in search of the big catch and experience the wilderness. If obama signs a executive order carrying this plan out he will have lost around 60 million voters who are fishermen who love their past time on the lakes, bayous, streams and bays around the united states. As a angler, outdoorsman and conservationist who has fish mounts on the wall to prove it, outdoorsmen will definitely make the connection and she will have those votes caught hook line and sinker and put on her stringer if she runs for office of the presidency. Anyone agree?

gone, fishing? - frank miniter - national review online

so pres. Barack obama’s “interagency ocean policy task force” has decided that the opinions of america’s 60 million anglers aren’t worthy of its consideration.

This task force, headed by the chair of the council on environmental quality (ceq), was charged with drafting a national ocean policy of marine spatial planning to manage u.s. Ocean territory and the great lakes. Its recommendations — due out later this month — could be enacted by executive order.

Here’s why anglers, and freedom-loving americans, should be alarmed: Without input from recreational anglers and the conservation groups that represent them — such as trout unlimited, the u.s. Recreational fishing & boating coalition, and the association of fish & wildlife agencies — decisions made under this new national oceans policy could be used to close saltwater and freshwater recreational-fishing areas.

Our next president sarah palin fishing:
youtube - sarah palin fishing

Holy shit! We're all gonna die! The sky is falling!!

So, you can't even admit that your thread is complete BULLSHIT???

The rightwing media knows how to gin up fear with its audience, even if the subject at hand is fallacious. What is amazing to me is how rightwingers willingly get played over and over again.

Sorry but the Obama Administration can't be trusted.

So, you can't even admit that your thread is complete BULLSHIT???

The rightwing media knows how to gin up fear with its audience, even if the subject at hand is fallacious. What is amazing to me is how rightwingers willingly get played over and over again.

I have found that US Army Retarded is basically afraid of EVERYTHING and is gullible as hell. I am not surprised he fell for this fearmongering bullshit in the least.

I don't imagine I'll have any trouble with Obama stopping me from not catching any fish in the Sound again this Summer like every Summer for the past 30 years or so.

The trouble with the fish population is not the recreational fisherman, it's the commercial boats scooping up everything in their paths with no regard for size or species.

If I had my way, I'd close the Long Island Sound to commercial fishing altogether.

"That’s why the Detroit News recently observed that “the task force effectively authorizes the feds to take over jurisdiction of one of the remaining linchpins of Michigan’s economy, our multibillion-dollar fishing industry that generates over 27,000 jobs.”

...These groups collaborated on a document entitled “Transition Green,” published in late 2008. This paper doesn’t differentiate commercial fishermen from America’s anglers — the environmental groups act as if commercial long-liners fishing miles off shore are the same as people who buy a state fishing license and tote a tackle box to the nearby lakeshore. And, as it turns out, everything this White House task force is doing precisely mirrors what the greens’ position paper outlined."

Obamaroids, read first, defends the Ossiah second

Last edited:
My boat is about ready and I will bet that Obama will not interfere with my fishing one bit.

this is all just a bunch of deceptive fear mongering over Obama is taking our fish away!

Yes Salmon fishing will be impacted, but it already has been.

Just eat more Chinese Talapia being sold as Grouper in FL restaurants.

Keep crossing your fingers and hope for the best.

"That’s why the Detroit News recently observed that “the task force effectively authorizes the feds to take over jurisdiction of one of the remaining linchpins of Michigan’s economy, our multibillion-dollar fishing industry that generates over 27,000 jobs.” ...These groups collaborated on a document entitled “Transition Green,” published in late 2008. This paper doesn’t differentiate commercial fishermen from America’s anglers — the environmental groups act as if commercial long-liners fishing miles off shore are the same as people who buy a state fishing license and tote a tackle box to the nearby lakeshore. And, as it turns out, everything this White House task force is doing precisely mirrors what the greens’ position paper outlined."

LiarFrank....what does fishing INDUSTRY have to do with the 60,000 recreational fisherman the OP was referring to?

"That’s why the Detroit News recently observed that “the task force effectively authorizes the feds to take over jurisdiction of one of the remaining linchpins of Michigan’s economy, our multibillion-dollar fishing industry that generates over 27,000 jobs.” ...These groups collaborated on a document entitled “Transition Green,” published in late 2008. This paper doesn’t differentiate commercial fishermen from America’s anglers — the environmental groups act as if commercial long-liners fishing miles off shore are the same as people who buy a state fishing license and tote a tackle box to the nearby lakeshore. And, as it turns out, everything this White House task force is doing precisely mirrors what the greens’ position paper outlined."

LiarFrank....what does fishing INDUSTRY have to do with the 60,000 recreational fisherman the OP was referring to?

Do you HAVE to prove Rahm Emanuel right EVERY time you post, oh Fucking Retard?

"...This paper doesn’t differentiate commercial fishermen from America’s anglers"

Do you HAVE to prove Rahm Emanuel right EVERY time you post, oh Fucking Retard?

"...This paper doesn’t differentiate commercial fishermen from America’s anglers"

And is therefore intentionally deceptive.

also known as a lie.

Forum List

Back