If Notre Dame can beat beat Michigan at home

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
they could run the table ...................

probably won't though.

Michigan and Robinson makes me very nervous.

Last edited:
Like I said, I'd love to see the Irish play Bama for the title.

To get even from the 70s?????????????????????????

Get even? We've won 3 National Championships since the last time ND was #1 at the end of the season. I just figure we would see whether ND was back or not if they had to play a serious team.

Before they get to Bama - they have to navigate a schedule that is probably as tough as the AFC West.

To get even from the 70s?????????????????????????

Get even? We've won 3 National Championships since the last time ND was #1 at the end of the season. I just figure we would see whether ND was back or not if they had to play a serious team.

Before they get to Bama - they have to navigate a schedule that is probably as tough as the AFC West.

USC, Oklahoma and Stanford are the only ranked teams on ND's schedule. And USC is not nearly as tough as we thought. Pressure Barkley and he is done.

they could run the table ...................

probably won't though.

Michigan and Robinson makes me very nervous.

They should :)

They GAVE AWAY the game last season in The Big House........................

had a huge lead in the 4th quarter - that turn-over stuff and getting beat deep.

hopefuly they have resolved those issues..........................

Considering that Michigan is the weakest of all the ranked teams they have yet to play, I disagree. If they beat Michigan like they should they still have three better teams on their schedule they have to beat.

Forum List

Back