If nothing is done to curb the extremism of the Democrats, our nation is ultimately doomed

Because not one of you chicken wings dare enter a forum where you are a minority opinion.
No, the reason you don't see right wingers on left wing safe space forums is because the limp dick faggots who run them BAN anyone who has an opinion they don't like.
My Ban Record Is Three Posts
Raw Story Banned And Deleted Me In Five
SNOPES Deleted Every One Of My Comments
Now SNOPES Doesn't Have A Comments At All

Quora Has Banned And Blocked My IP From Even Viewing Their Site
Even Though Politics Is All They Ever Sent To My In-Box

I've Been Punish Banned At Least Five Times
From Another Site I Attend Right Now

IM2 Thinks This Site Is A Soundboard For Rush Limbaugh
Because He's So Far Left And Bitter
He Fell Off The Edge Of The Earth Long Ago

I've talked to him a lot. He's not a left winger. He has just sold his soul to the democrat party.

Because not one of you chicken wings dare enter a forum where you are a minority opinion.
No, the reason you don't see right wingers on left wing safe space forums is because the limp dick faggots who run them BAN anyone who has an opinion they don't like.

Oh and this is the only forum I use. I also use Facebook though and have been banned a million fucking times for stupid shit like posting a song with the word "hate" in the title or saying the word "tranny"

I Think Another Reason Righties Get Banned
Is Hard Bore Leftists Don't Hesitate To "Report"
Anytime They See One Of "Us"
Make A Snarky Post Back To Them In Turn
When They Know The Mods Are On Their Side To Begin With

I've Never Reported Anyone's Post

I Think Another Reason Righties Get Banned
Is Hard Bore Leftists Don't Hesitate To "Report"
Anytime They See One Of "Us"
Make A Snarky Post Back To Them In Turn
When They Know The Mods Are On Their Side To Begin With

Oh yeah, absolutely. Commenting on CNN articles is a great way to rack up a bunch of reports. One time I quoted a black lady who commented something demeaning about white people and I got banned for it. Facebook is so busy policing speech meanwhile videos of little babies being hung with a belt and rats being electrocuted "don't violate our terms of service"

Men will wake up and force the nation to have a high logic ability test for voters

This will be mostly men doing the voting

Oh and this is the only forum I use. I also use Facebook though and have been banned a million fucking times for stupid shit like posting a song with the word "hate" in the title or saying the word "tranny"

Yeah, there's your problem. You are using a slur on Facebook.

It's against Facebook's terms of service to use a slur on-site. All hate speech is against their ToS. Hate speech drives people away from the platform, which doesn't fit well with their business model and hurts their bottom line.

It's like going into an Arby's and yelling racial obscenities and then yelling "Liberal Bias" when you get promptly kicked out.

It's against Facebook's terms of service to use a slur on-site. All hate speech is against their ToS. Hate speech drives people away from the platform, which doesn't fit well with their business model and hurts their bottom line.

It's like going into an Arby's and yelling racial obscenities and then yelling "Liberal Bias" when you get promptly kicked out.

If tranny is a slur, what about whitey?

Oh and if words are so bad then what are videos depicting sadism against animals and children?

impuretrash said:
If tranny is a slur, what about whitey?
Or "White BOY" ??

LiberalSnowflake said:
I Don't Personally FaceBook
But I've Been Shown Factual Obscenities
Regarding People's Mothers And Sisters
Except They Appear From Leftist Pet Groups

What a surprise. Banned from numerous sites by his own admission and settled in comfortably in this right wing cesspool

Speaking truth to racists does not bitterness make. When one repeats the beliefs of Limblaugh, that speaks for itself.

Our nation cannot long survive when one of the two major political parties has been taken over by left-wing politics so extreme, it might as well be Communism.

And I think, that's what's really happening, a Communist takeover of the Democratic party.

If Trump wins in 2020, and I think he will, we will still face the election of 2024.

The natural course of politics is that after a Republican has served eight years in the White House, a Democrat is elected. There have been exceptions, but this is usually what happens, and vice versa.

So ultimately, eventually, the Democrats will hold the White House.

What happens then?

The Democratic Party has become so extreme that their control of the White House could literally end our Constitutional form of government. The modern Democratic Party stands opposed to the First Amendment, the Second Amendment, the Electoral College (created by the Constitution). What will stop the Democrats from abolishing all of the elements of the Constitution they oppose?
the problem with "normalizing the extreme" is you can only do it for so long. most people are too engrossed in their own life and issues to get wrapped up into the social justice path it takes to BE extreme.

for the longest time i always said just because someone screams FOUL doesn't mean it's a foul. even if it is, it doesn't always make it an action item. sometimes things just suck and we've all been there. the quickest way to shut up the extreme is to stop validating them.

just because an idiot screams, doesn't mean i need to scream IDIOT back.

Forum List

Back