If not having the Super Bowl saved only ONE Life...

Im having a super bowl party this weekend and would have just as much fun if no game took place as the main event of the weekend.

I only care because my friends and family care, otherwise the game means nothing to me.
eusa_doh.gif

Your gender is showing.....

Yeah I know but watching healthy young men receive brain damage for dollars was never a big time attraction for me.

I cant help it Im a Mom.

Last edited:
who's playing anyway. I think that the death rate immediately after and during the super bowl should be tracked. There is way to much testosterone out there and some people really think that they are part of the win when all they did was yell and drink. Big whoppy do.

I'd never thought of the Super Bowl as a means of thinning the herd.

Bungie jumping - yes.

Sky diving - yes.

Free climbing - yes.

But Super Bowl?

Sounds good to me. Anything that will put more food on my plate is good.
You Chicago-fans......

HERE

....are tooooooooooooooooooo obvious!!​

Im having a super bowl party this weekend and would have just as much fun if no game took place as the main event of the weekend.

I only care because my friends and family care, otherwise the game means nothing to me.
:eusa_doh:

To tell you the truth, the game means nothing to me either.

And I have a massive cock and a pendulous ballsack.

I can rest assured to say that my team defeated the Super Bowl winner this season.

Plenty of Pee, Snot and Shit colors in the Bowl this year, toxi.0... You should be Delighted! :thup:

:)

peace...

Yeah.....I remember people (like you) in Jr. High....who did all that kind o' talkin'....and, it was obvious to everyone else they were virgins. :rolleyes:

I can rest assured to say that my team defeated the Super Bowl winner this season.
Yeah....those two-wins really made a big difference in your season.

LOL!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

eusa_doh.gif

Yeah I know but watching healthy young men receive brain damage for dollars was never a big time attraction for me.

I cant help it Im a Mom.

That's what Moms DO!!!!!
(...With a handy/full-arsenal-o'-guilt.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Plenty of Pee, Snot and Shit colors in the Bowl this year, toxi.0... You should be Delighted! :thup:

Too bad Cleveland didn't make it to the Bowl this year.

It would be nice to see the Steamers...uh...I mean the Browns win one.

watching a bunch of pampered overpaid idiots chase a ball around a field is a waste of time. that people actually get all worked up about it is one of life's mysteries.
No doubt.

I never could understand the attraction to golf.​

or basketball, baseball, tennis, soccer and football
C'mon...c'mon.....you last-guys-picked (more than likely) knew, right from the start, you preferred interior-decoration.

:rolleyes:

who's playing anyway. I think that the death rate immediately after and during the super bowl should be tracked. There is way to much testosterone out there and some people really think that they are part of the win when all they did was yell and drink. Big whoppy do.
Gee...another gender-challenged American.
916.gif

biddy.jpg

If you never posting again here again would save one life, would you do it?

Peace.

(Don't mess with The Mighty Super Bowl Muthuh' Fuckuh") :lol:

You Know I LOVE the Show... I am Hammering on Liberals and the "If this Law Saved only ONE LIFE, wouldn't it be Worth it" Cry... :thup:
....And, doin' a piss-poor job of it.....much like your assumptions.​

Too bad Cleveland didn't make it to the Bowl this year.

It would be nice to see the Steamers...uh...I mean the Browns win one.
Hell....as USUAL....the AFC North was well-represented in the play-offs, this year....and, will be better-off, yet, once Ochostinko bails.​

If you never posting again here again would save one life, would you do it?

Peace.

(Don't mess with The Mighty Super Bowl Muthuh' Fuckuh") :lol:

You Know I LOVE the Show... I am Hammering on Liberals and the "If this Law Saved only ONE LIFE, wouldn't it be Worth it" Cry... :thup:
....And, doin' a piss-poor job of it.....much like your assumptions.​

Coming from you, that means Absolutely ZERO... Like the Temp here in D-Town right now... :thup:

:)

peace...

Yeah.....I remember people (like you) in Jr. High....who did all that kind o' talkin'....and, it was obvious to everyone else they were virgins. :rolleyes:

Mama
said
knock
you
out!

Mama said the reazun gators are so onry is cuz dey got a mouf fulla big teef.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back