If not having the Super Bowl saved only ONE Life...

If you never posting again here again would save one life, would you do it?

Peace.

(Don't mess with The Mighty Super Bowl Muthuh' Fuckuh") :lol:

Based on the study in the article, it sounds as though the SB also saves lives (the death rate from heart failure dropped in the winning cities) so maybe it's all a wash :)

Super Bowl Loss Really a Heart Stopper for Some Fans - MSN Health - Medications

"Stress reduction programs or certain medications might be appropriate in individual cases."
Those are readily-available!!!!!

mini-beer-tapper.jpg

<I think they call 'em "blood-thinners".>​

Based on the study in the article, it sounds as though the SB also saves lives (the death rate from heart failure dropped in the winning cities) so maybe it's all a wash :)
That'd pretty-much explain the nationwide-propagation o'

STEELERS-FANS!!!!

:thanks:

:woohoo:

watching a bunch of pampered overpaid idiots chase a ball around a field is a waste of time. that people actually get all worked up about it is one of life's mysteries.

Last edited:
Im having a super bowl party this weekend and would have just as much fun if no game took place as the main event of the weekend.

I only care because my friends and family care, otherwise the game means nothing to me.

Wouldn't the Super Bowl help to curb Global Warming? For at least 3 hours 1/2 of the world is sitting at home and not driving cars.

GW types should promote the SB.

watching a bunch of pampered overpaid idiots chase a ball around a field is a waste of time. that people actually get all worked up about it is one of life's mysteries.
No doubt.

I never could understand the attraction to golf.​

Im having a super bowl party this weekend and would have just as much fun if no game took place as the main event of the weekend.

I only care because my friends and family care, otherwise the game means nothing to me.
eusa_doh.gif

Your gender is showing.....

I'd never thought of the Super Bowl as a means of thinning the herd.

Bungie jumping - yes.

Sky diving - yes.

Free climbing - yes.

But Super Bowl?

Sounds good to me. Anything that will put more food on my plate is good.

:eusa_doh:

Your gender is showing.....

To tell you the truth, the game means nothing to me either.

And I have a massive cock and a pendulous ballsack.

I can rest assured to say that my team defeated the Super Bowl winner this season.

Forum List

Back