If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

It's your claim. You prove it, you piece of shit.
It's just what all scientists and intelligent people have been saying for the last 70 years... Change the God damn Channel. Read this link for Christ's sake. Are you watching this damn baseball game?google all races are equal and you will have like 400 pages proof idiot.
I read your link. It says page not found. Since that's the entirety of your evidence (no proof found for your claim), can we agree that negroes are dumber than whites?
Google all races are equal, dingbat, well known everywhere but racist dupe world...
Once again, I don't have to to research your claims for you, especially since I have already provided contrary evidence far more reliable and specific than your "google it" seizures. Are you saying you're too stupid to provide any evidence at all to support your claim that has supposedly been repeated by "all scientists and intelligent people for the last 70 years?" That's what it sounds like, since you're desperate enough to ask me, the opposing side, to do it for you.
Did you notice that racists are universally decried as stupid hateful a holes? Why do you think that is? LOL and Stfu.
I see you're decrying them as stupid hateful a holes. Given that you're a knuckle-dragging moron, as decisively proven by your inability to post anything more than "google it" and a link to a page not found error while trying to prove something supposedly "all scientists and intelligent people have been saying for the last 70 years," and given the fact that substantial contrary evidence has been previously provided, I'd say the reason is: you're a clueless idiot repeating liberal lies because you're too stupid to think critically.

It's just what all scientists and intelligent people have been saying for the last 70 years... Change the God damn Channel. Read this link for Christ's sake. Are you watching this damn baseball game?google all races are equal and you will have like 400 pages proof idiot.
I read your link. It says page not found. Since that's the entirety of your evidence (no proof found for your claim), can we agree that negroes are dumber than whites?
Google all races are equal, dingbat, well known everywhere but racist dupe world...
Once again, I don't have to to research your claims for you, especially since I have already provided contrary evidence far more reliable and specific than your "google it" seizures. Are you saying you're too stupid to provide any evidence at all to support your claim that has supposedly been repeated by "all scientists and intelligent people for the last 70 years?" That's what it sounds like, since you're desperate enough to ask me, the opposing side, to do it for you.
Did you notice that racists are universally decried as stupid hateful a holes? Why do you think that is? LOL and Stfu.
I see you're decrying them as stupid hateful a holes. Given that you're a knuckle-dragging moron, as decisively proven by your inability to post anything more than "google it" and a link to a page not found error while trying to prove something supposedly "all scientists and intelligent people have been saying for the last 70 years," and given the fact that substantial contrary evidence has been previously provided, I'd say the reason is: you're a clueless idiot repeating liberal lies because you're too stupid to think critically.
So how far out in the country are you? Here we have more cows than people and 73% Trump voters and I'd say about that many racist who never really seen a black person...

They would still be living out their existence much in the manner observed in the quote that follows. Its past time that blacks started expressing their appreciation, for all that the civilized world has done for them. Because petty gripes, and century old grievances aside... The outside world has done far more for Negros; than Negros ever have, or ever will for the non-Negro.

"Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa - rich beyond the dream of a poet's fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail." - Thomas Dixon

Certain demoralized and insecure "blancos" should be thankful for so called "negroes". Otherwise they would have nothing to talk about in forums like this.

So how far out in the country are you? Here we have more cows than people and 73% Trump voters and I'd say about that many racist who never really seen a black person...
I wasn't claiming to have knowledge of "country" people. I'm claiming to have knowledge of you based on what you said.

Forum List

Back