If muslim terrorists set Notre Dame on fire

flacaltenn this thread exactly proves her point. There is absolutely NOTHING connecting Muslims to this story but someone has tried to tie them to it.

I don't know the "her" you refer to.. The OP is a simple "what-if".. Not a theory.. Nobody has interviewed all the people working and cleared on that restoration project, so NOBODY knows if the crew was even responsible.

I think there's a genuine CONCERN that France would attempt to hide that connection because of the high profile target... Because 4 or 6 years ago you could find articles about how French jails were filling with new Muslim immigrants and how they are breeding grounds for radicalization --- and NOW -- you cant.. Because the govt ADMITS -- it's not making those stats and facts public anymore..

Just one example of not being able to report facts and statistics that would embarrass the decision-makers that put all those recent immigrants together in public housing and didn't encourage any kind of assimilation or naturalization..

What I can't fathom is -- why wasn't the contractor(s) REQUIRED to have 24 hour security and safety people on site?? There's a lot of flammable material used in that type of cleaning and restoration and it had just recently arrived on site.. If you parked a gas tanker in front of Notre Dame -- it would be the same kind of work safety issue.
So "what-ifs" are cool....ah......the possibilities are endless with "what-ifs".

Without "what-ifs" there'd be no Silcon Valley or innovation or entrepreneurs.. Yeah, I've been in enough R&D all my life to appreciate "what-ifs"... Also handy for home remodeling and in the Intel area... :cool:

The "What ifs" of silicon valley didn't revolve on blaming a group of people for committing a crime.

And communists burned the Reichstag.

Idiots will always blame political opposition rather than wait for facts. ‘Twas ever thus.

You are off topic...this thread is about how France has a record of covering up for islamic terrorists...and if they would do that again if the Notre Dame Fire was proven to be set by islamic terrorists.

No one has said at this point that I am aware of that muslims are to blame for the Notre Dame Fire.
Your OP postulates Islamic involvement in the fire!

The OP does not, but even if it did, there’s justification for them to be looked into first before proclaiming there was no arson while the fire was still burning.

Acts of vandalism against churches in France:
View attachment 256720
Interesting. Where did you get this map from, and who were the attackers? The reason I ask is because I don't want to engage in the false accusations, demonization and lies the Left and the fake news media has been engaging in the last 2.5 years.

However, I do agree with the OP's premise in that if the French knew that Muslims did this, it would not surprise me that they would be deep in the process of covering it up. It would probably be the right choice, considering it would rip France apart, and have similar implications across Europe.

Idiots will always blame political opposition rather than wait for facts. ‘Twas ever thus.

You are off topic...this thread is about how France has a record of covering up for islamic terrorists...and if they would do that again if the Notre Dame Fire was proven to be set by islamic terrorists.

No one has said at this point that I am aware of that muslims are to blame for the Notre Dame Fire.

The OP does not, but even if it did, there’s justification for them to be looked into first before proclaiming there was no arson while the fire was still burning.

View attachment 256720
Interesting. Where did you get this map from, and who were the attackers? The reason I ask is because I don't want to engage in the false accusations, demonization and lies the Left and the fake news media has been engaging in the last 2.5 years.

However, I do agree with the OP's premise in that if the French knew that Muslims did this, it would not surprise me that they would be deep in the process of covering it up. It would probably be the right choice, considering it would rip France apart, and have similar implications across Europe.

Yes...at this point in the game it would definitely be a matter of National Security.

Actually it is very possible if not likely that it is too late for France to recover from its huge mistake of letting so many Muslims in.

As for as that goes...it is probably too late for all of Europle...I see a New Europe governed by some sort of Catholic/ Islamic confederation.

Vatican and Gulf Arab Monarchies Ally Against Radical Islam

‘Pope Francis: God Desires Solidarity Among Catholics and Muslims’

Last edited:

View attachment 256720

Not my map, but there are several out there. Here’s one. You need to sign up.

Global Incident Map Displaying Terrorist Acts, Suspicious Activity, and General Terrorism News

flacaltenn this thread exactly proves her point. There is absolutely NOTHING connecting Muslims to this story but someone has tried to tie them to it.

I don't know the "her" you refer to.. The OP is a simple "what-if".. Not a theory.. Nobody has interviewed all the people working and cleared on that restoration project, so NOBODY knows if the crew was even responsible.

I think there's a genuine CONCERN that France would attempt to hide that connection because of the high profile target... Because 4 or 6 years ago you could find articles about how French jails were filling with new Muslim immigrants and how they are breeding grounds for radicalization --- and NOW -- you cant.. Because the govt ADMITS -- it's not making those stats and facts public anymore..

Just one example of not being able to report facts and statistics that would embarrass the decision-makers that put all those recent immigrants together in public housing and didn't encourage any kind of assimilation or naturalization..

What I can't fathom is -- why wasn't the contractor(s) REQUIRED to have 24 hour security and safety people on site?? There's a lot of flammable material used in that type of cleaning and restoration and it had just recently arrived on site.. If you parked a gas tanker in front of Notre Dame -- it would be the same kind of work safety issue.
So "what-ifs" are cool....ah......the possibilities are endless with "what-ifs".

Without "what-ifs" there'd be no Silcon Valley or innovation or entrepreneurs.. Yeah, I've been in enough R&D all my life to appreciate "what-ifs"... Also handy for home remodeling and in the Intel area... :cool:

The "What ifs" of silicon valley didn't revolve on blaming a group of people for committing a crime.

No.. But what-ifs as Intel Analyst often do.. Even against whole govts of people.. Or cartels. Or bad corporate actors. Or other non-friendly Intel groups or militaries..

In Silicon Valley, the what-ifs often included the assertions that your competition and previous attempters at what you'd like to do were just stupid and incompetent... :lmao:

Last edited:

View attachment 256720

Yes...at this point in the game it would definitely be a matter of National Security.

Actually it is very possible if not likely that it is too late for France to recover from its huge mistake of letting so many Muslims in.

As for as that goes...it is probably too late for all of Europle...I see a New Europe governed by some sort of Catholic/ Islamic confederation.
Many of the Muslims in France migrated decades ago, as a result being a colony in the French empire, such as Algeria. Many also migrated as a result French interventions in places like Syria and Lebanon, or being part of the French Mandate after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire post WWI. Arab / Muslim culture is literally part of French identity.

It it comes out that the attack on the Notre Damn was done by Muslims, it could turn France into a Lebanon like Christians vs Muslims civil war which could lead to the country's destruction.

No.. But what-ifs as Intel Analyst often do.. Even against whole govts of people.. Or cartels. Or bad corporate actors. Or other non-friendly Intel groups or militaries..

In Silicon Valley, the what-ifs often included the assertions that your competition and previous attempters at what you'd like to do were just stupid and incompetent... :lmao:

You mean "what ifs" in coming up with proper emergency procedures? Yep... that is indeed true, they often do that but they are based on the act not the people committing the act, which this thread is NOTHING of the like. As a scientist have you ever gone through an emergency spill protocol where it says, "If an African American knocks over a bottle of sulfuric acid in your lab you should..." This is just a xenophobe using "what if" to keep his thread out of conspiracy theories because the higher ups aren't seeing it for what it is. XXXX -- Mod Edit -- Not the place to be discussing who started other threads.. Potential thread derailment.

Now you are just trying to rationalize for the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 256720

Global Incident Map Displaying Terrorist Acts, Suspicious Activity, and General Terrorism News
The site is confusing and not user friendly, but I did find other articles alluding to the same point. It looks like churches in France have been under attack for quite some time. No sign of who the attackers could be, and some of them could very well be Muslims, but they need to capture or arrest a few people to figure out what is going in. My guess is even though the French saw this coming for quite some time, the same people that targetted the other churches finally managed to get to the Notre Dame.

Here's one article from about a month ago:

France shocked by spate of church attacks - Catholicireland.net

And one from two months ago:

String of attacks on French churches includes desecration of Eucharist

This one blames "militant secularism":

Thugs set fire to churches and smear poo on walls amid warnings France's Christian heritage is under attack from 'militant secularism'

Last edited:

View attachment 256720

The site is confusing and not user friendly, but I did find other articles alluding to the same point. It looks like churches in France have been under attack for quite some time. No sign of who the attackers could be, and some of them could very well be Muslims, but they need to capture or arrest a few people to figure out what is going in. My guess is even though the French saw this coming for quite some time, the same people that targetted the other churches finally managed to get to the Notre Dame.

Thugs set fire to churches and smear poo on walls amid warnings France's Christian heritage is under attack from 'militant secularism'

The ugly truth is that France does not care about Christian Churches nor Christians.....like most European governments....it has been seduced by the religion of political correctness.

Does anyone really believe that with all of the tools available to law enforcement they could not have figured out who was responsible for over 2000 churches being burned...that is the real scandal...zero resources relegated to finding out who was behind it.

If even one mosque had been burned you would have seen the full force of French law eforcement in high gear to investigate it.

Would France admit it?

I think they would do everything possible to prevent disclosing that if it turns out to be the case.

IMG_0586.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see Quasimodo survived the blaze but are you saying he may be responsible?

Hmmm...damn big Muslim population in France. So we’re talking a thousand Catholic Church attacks over a handful of years it looks like. Okay, so let’s eliminate Muslims from the equation. Had nothing to do with any of it. So, who’s the next likely group responsible?

View attachment 256720

The ugly truth is that France does not care about Christian Churches nor Christians.....like most European governments....it has been seduced by the religion of political correctness.

Does anyone really believe that with all of the tools available to law enforcement they could not have figured out who was responsible for over 2000 churches being burned...that is the real scandal...zero resources relegated to finding out who was behind it.

If even one mosque had been burned you would have seen the full force of French law eforcement in high gear to investigate it.
Correct, France at this point looks at churches like the Notre Dame as major tourist attractions, not as symbols of Christianity and Western values.

Ernest T. See: Last post 6 days back.

Did them French settle on a non-muslim angle yet? Or truthfully get to the bottom of this fire?

Or just hoping it goes away......until the next time?

Forum List

Back